[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My neighbors who live across the street from me just had a very

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_20141029_160721943.jpg (3MB, 2432x4320px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20141029_160721943.jpg
3MB, 2432x4320px
My neighbors who live across the street from me just had a very loud and bitter argument in the middle of the night.

The wife opened the garage door and got into the car, and started the car. The husband was walking around in the garage waving his arms and yelling very loudly, which included many expletives (I couldn't really follow what anyone was saying beyond that though).

They have a high school age daughter who was also in the garage for some reason. She was sobbing the whole time.

The wife eventually turned the car off and went inside. The husband followed, still yelling. The daughter stood in the garage, crying for a few minutes, before closing the garage door and presumably heading back inside.

This all just happened. I didn't see any physical violence, only verbal and emotional.

What do? Should I call the cops if I see this again, or only if it happens again but with physical violence? Should I do nothing? Should I try to find an opportunity to ask the daughter what happened sometime?
>>
I wouldn't call the police unless there was violence or becomes a regular disturbance. Maybe the wife is a cheating whore, who knows.
>>
>>17908184

Yeah I don't really know the family that well so I have no idea if this is about adultery or what. I thought maybe the husband was drunk, but it could just be that he was really upset and angry. Too difficult to tell. I didn't want them to know I was watching so I didn't open my door or anything to hear better.
>>
>>17908175
Sometimes people fight. Mind your own business unless it gets violent.
>>
>>17908209

I didn't really like that they did this with their daughter just standing right in the middle of it though, and it seemed weird that this all happened in the middle of the night.

I know that people fight, but it also feels wrong to ignore innocent people like the daughter. I want to be a good person / neighbor.

Maybe for now I'll just keep a eye out and maybe try to ask one of the parents or the daughter about it sometime. It would help if I actually bothered to get to know these people.
>>
>>17908175
Nothing wrong with calling the police, People call the cops on loud arguments all the time. It'll teach them to act like normal people and not scream and yell where everybody can hear them.
>>
>>17908221
>I didn't really like that they did this

By all means, write about it in your feelings journal, but then mind your own damned business. What you like or don't like about how another family functions matters not in the slightest. If you fear for the safety of any of your neighbors, then call someone; you're forced to. But if you only fear that they're not being the best of parents, keep it to yourself. Shit's complicated and you have no idea what's going on in their family.
>>
>>17908296
If the police get called out, they might feel obligated to arrest someone which could destroy someones life. Police rain destruction. It is best to avoid them unless it is a life or death case.
>>
>>17908485
>If the police get called out, they might feel obligated to arrest someone

This is not how arrests work. What shit town are you from?
>>
>>17908175
>What do?
you should mind your own business. it is not your right or responsibility to intercede. unless someone is getting the shit beat out of them, leave them alone.
>>
>>17908175
Apart from waking you up, in what way is this any of your business?
>>
>>17908506
afaik in the us it's standard practice to arrest someone and because of bullshit laws, even just an arrest for domestic violence can fuck you over big time
>>
>>17908642
The only reason anyone would get arrested is if they continue to be aggressive and hostile, or are complete dicks to the cops. Either way, they'll deserve it if it gets to that point.

But I agree, don't call the cops OP. If it happens again, then go ahead.
>>
>>17908175
What should you do?

Mind your own fucking business
>>
>>17908175

None of your business.

You talk of abuse, but you don't know what's going on. As far as you know this is the first incident, maybe someone got drunk and said something stupid, maybe it was all a misunderstanding. Chances are it won't happen again, and calling the cops is just gonna make their lives worse.

As for the point of abuse, I'd just like to point out that either of them could be abusive; for all you know the dad was pissed because the mother punched the kid.
Alot of people (and generally law enforcement too) automatically blame men for domestic abuse.

What happens if you call the cops, the man gets kicked out onto the street and the kid ends up stuck with an abusive mother?

It's none of your business.

And if mommy or daddy are abusing each other, who gives a fuck?
Either Daddy is a nice guy bitch destined to pay stupid amounts for child support and alimony all while grovelling around women and allowing this to happen to him, or Mommy will be putting make-up over her black eye (for what could be the fifth time this year) and explaining to her friends "He's really nice once you get to know him" one week from now.
They'd both be enablers who can't help themselves, so why should you bear the risks or burden of trying to help?

My point is, you don't know what's going on, and as long as it doesn't effect you, why the fuck should you care?
>>
Go over there and beat the husband up then have your way with the wife and/or daughter.
>>
>>17908175
A thought:
Draw attention to how crass they are being. Next time they have a fight, don't go over there, stay on your property, but make an audible big deal about it. Like maybe just yell "HEY FUCKWITS, WE CAN ALL SEE HOW BROKEN YOU ARE. NOW SHUT THE FUCK UP AND GO BACK INSIDE."

People don't like their vulgarities pointed at or mocked. Worst case, husband comes over to your side and then its trespass and you can call the cops and laugh harder. I used this tactic one time, but it was to get a neighbor to calm down her loud sex.
>Maybe 5 nights out of two weeks, female neighbor has loud sex.
>We both go to work at the same time.
>Kinda done losing sleep.
>Leave apartment next day, she leaves at the same time.
>She says good morning and smiles.
>I respond "It was a good night, too, wasn't it? Holy sheeeeeit, were you get pounded loud as fuck and waking up all the neighbors!"
>Her face goes red and she just blank stares me.
>And I slept great until I moved.
>>
File: trumptheprotector.jpg (95KB, 526x500px) Image search: [Google]
trumptheprotector.jpg
95KB, 526x500px
>>17908175
> Should I try to find an opportunity to ask the daughter what happened sometime?
Corner her in her garage.
Grab her right in the pussy.
>>
>>17908175

>My neighbors who live across the street from me just had a very loud and bitter argument in the middle of the night.

The husband left the toilet seat up and the wife fell into the bowl. Its a surprisingly common occurrence, nothing to get worked up over.
>>
>>17908175
Mind your own business faggot even if it gets violent. They are grown adults that can leave as they choose.
>>
>>17909185
>>17909075
>>17909043
>>17908639
>>17908537
These are the type of people who want to one day kill somebody and just have no one make a fuss about it.
>>
>>17908506
Not him but got arrested once even though ex told them it is ok, we were just having an argument.
>>
>>17908175
I'd call the cops if it ever turns violent.

I have done this before when I lived in an apartment. Not only did the mom and step dad argue, they'd also kick her like 8 year old son out of the house until night time and I'd give him snacks and stuff and he'd come outside to talk to me a lot, and I'd hear them slap him around and call him degrading things and racial slurs because the boy was half black. They literally openly referred to the boy as "a little shit"

Shit was sad. I hated calling the police and cps because nothing would happen immediately.

Thing is, if there are enough recorded disputes, at least something will happen eventually.

They moved within a few months, I hope that boy is okay.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.