[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do i ask her out/to prom?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: gal.png (124KB, 232x194px) Image search: [Google]
gal.png
124KB, 232x194px
Ok /adv/ im not sure what the age limit on this board is but ill be straight with you.
Im 15, secondary school, UK. Prom is just around the corner and there is a girl im dying to ask out. Shes a 10/10 (imo) and we are both half greek. I am fairly confident and not socially awkward but when it comes to her its a whole different story... The problem is, ive only spoken to her a few times throughout the whole time we've been at school. I'd like to make friends with her before i do anything but we dont sit together in any classes and i dont feel comfortable just approaching her at lunch... I cant even become friends with her let alone ask her to prom. How can i develop a relationship outside of school? >What do?
>>
>underage b&
>>
File: gand.png (585KB, 1128x931px) Image search: [Google]
gand.png
585KB, 1128x931px
>>17908177
shit
>>
>I'M 15
>
>
>
>1
>
>5
>>
>>17908188
it was a typo
a l l o w i t
>>
>>17908188
lets be honest at least a quarter of this site is underage
>>
>why didn't i just lurk more
>>
>I don't feel comfortable approaching her during lunch.

Approach her during lunch.

Hey will you go to prom with me?"
>>
>>17908303
She doesn't even know me don't you think that would be a bit random.
>>
Half of this advice is shit, let me give it to you straight (no homo). Find out what clubs she's in and go there. Work closely with her and right as your relationship springs off ask her out for tea. You can't just ask someone out to prom you don't even know, what would you do if a girl you knew nothing about asked you to prom? Make sure this is a girl that you share interests with and truly care about before asking her out. When you pop the question, just let it come from your heart and forget about any doubts you had before. Best of luck OP, this is a big moment for you.
>>
Just sit across from her and small talk for a minute then ask her if she has a date to prom, this is not hard.
>>
>>17908317 That's also a good option, but you always have a higher chance with someone who's known you a bit. Whatever you do, don't be a lurker, either go all out or don't go at all. Make yourself positive and confident, chicks dig men who know themselves.
>>
>>17908323
>>17908317
>>17908314
Thanks anons
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.