[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Im in love with my friends girlfriend, wut do?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: wGzp9XK.jpg (267KB, 1475x1600px) Image search: [Google]
wGzp9XK.jpg
267KB, 1475x1600px
So I really like my friends girlfriend. She is pretty, cute, nice body, loves wearing tight clothing and it seems like she teases a little when Im around her, with her boobs pushed up, bending over more, can see her panties and bra under her clothing and it makes me feel like Im in love with her, to the point that I am.

To be honest I have jerked off to her more than I can count, and I have jerked off in her used panties from the dirty laundry and cummed in them before trying to get most of it out and putting them back. Done this sometimes while I have been over.

It doesnt seem their relationship is in that good shape anymore, and I really dont know what do to about my feelings for her. Should I apporach this? tell her not to tell my friend? I really really want her.

Anyone that been in a similar situation? How did you handle it?

Thanks!

Pic unrelated
>>
>>17907529
Don't do it OP, bros before hoes
>>
Girls love getting attention from their boyfriend's friends. Just keep fapping to her, maybe one day they'll break up and you can fuck her. Just don't make her your gf unless you wanna get yourself cucked too.
>>
It bothers me that you haven't even mentioned anything about her as a person in your post but rather just how hot she is. Are you sure you can't find a hot girl in your area besides your friend's gf?

You could potentially lose your friendship , though if you don't care then go for it
>>
You do nothing.
>>
>>17907529

That went from 0 to 100 real fucking fast. Keep your dick in your pants.
>>
>>17907551

I know, I am sorry, just thought the main details about why I think about this would clear it up.

She is a gamer girl, and as I love games myself we have played a lot of games with our friends, spent a lot of time together and she is a great person, her foodcooking skills are outrageous and I could get fat easily if I ate everything she makes haha. She is alroud a great girl.

>>17907535
>>17907567

Yeah I know I know its stupid of me. I love him, he is my friend and I want it that way, even though I check out his girlfriend and jerk to her.

>>17907544

One can only hope I guess, I wanna steal her panties too hah. Kinda have a fetish for nice and sexy panties so yeah, they make me going alright.
>>
>>17907578
Well yeah thats the whole point, she makes my dick do things, yo.
>>
>>17907529
Can't believe you fell for the gf meme. Enjoy being cucked by some Chad
>>
Run a mile. Seriously. It won't end well.
>>
>>17907529
That is lust not love
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.