[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Part 3 of a thread i made about fucking a guy before i left for

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

Part 3 of a thread i made about fucking a guy before i left for the army.

Everyone said what a douche he was and how shitty he is.
And he is. Even my best friend told me he was an asshole.

But i cant help but still like him. What do i do? I know he will move on and he was probably just using me. But i loved the sweet nothings he would tell me. Losing my virginity to him was so emotionally and physically painful. And i dont have anything in common with him. I just. I dont know.

>inb4 hurr durr im a nice guy. Girls only want bad guys
>>
>>17907198
Probably just sprung because you lost your virginity to him and he makes you feel like you have to chase him.

You don't like him, you like the game.

I had a couple of those relationships. Just... don't. You probably still will, but imagine going two years into a relationship with a guy you have nothing in common with. And then you think "b-but I love him and he treats me nice..." but like two years in, that starts to not cut it and you slowly start resenting and hating all those things you didn't like about him that you let slip by because you liked him so much. Then you start realizing, I probably don't like him anymore. Did I ever like him? He actually treats me like shit half the time and just acts cute the other half of the time. Fuck why am I in this relationship?

Yea, I had a few of those when I was young and dumb. Infatuation is a terrible thing to wake up from.
>>
>>17907215
>you dont like him, you like the game.
....Holy shit... you dont know how right you are. Wow. This actual cleared everything up for me now.

I was trying to find the excerpt in my diary that says exactly that. I love the games and "fishing" for guys.

This would also explain why ive rejected all the other guys that have asked me out. They never played games with me. They all just bluntly asked me out.

Huh.
Im a piece of trash aren't I? Haha.
>>
>>17907242
Random Anon here. Explain this "game" he's playing, haven't read the previous threads.
>>
File: 20161230_175653.jpg (2MB, 3264x1836px) Image search: [Google]
20161230_175653.jpg
2MB, 3264x1836px
>>17907248
Basically he would tell me how cute i am but also he wanted me to leave directly after having sex. Like walk a mile to get past the gate then get an uber. (Ubers cant get past the military base. Where me and him fucked in his air force dorm).

Theres other stuff. But i cant remember atm.

I found the excerpt from my diary. This is from Feb 17, 2014.
>>
>>17907269
How old are you?
>>
>>17907273
Im 19 right now. I was 16 when i wrote that. I dont know why all my entries look so childish from back then.
>>
>>17907278
Wait, so you lost your virginity to him around 16?

Sounds like he just pump'd and dump'd you my friend. He got control of you, you got played.
>>
>>17907286
No i lost my virginity to him on monday.
>>
>>17907290
Well, that's even worse. You kept your virginity secured and you just spent it on a guy who just wanted to get laid. He got more than he got. Oh well, such is life. What a shame.
>>
>>17907290
That doesn't change the reality of this:

>Sounds like he just pump'd and dump'd you my friend. He got control of you, you got played.

Also you still sound childish, don't fool yourself.

Finally, the obvious answer is to just totally move on. Other Anons have/will lay it better than I could.
>>
>>17907302
I wasnt keeping my virginity like a prize locked in a box. It was just there. I wanted to have the experience before I left for the army anyway.
>>17907302
Thats the problem. I know I should move on but i cant.
>>
>>17907306
>>17907322
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.