[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Blow job vs Anal

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_3034.jpg (88KB, 450x817px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3034.jpg
88KB, 450x817px
So me and my friend are straight and he has never put his dinky in a girls butt and I have. I'm trying to explain to him that it's overrated, but he won't believe me.
I say blowjobs are way better than anal.
Anyone have an opinion on this?
>>
why don't you two fags suck each other off so he can find out for himself?
>>
>>17907144

Anal is severely overrated

Getting your dick sucked is fantastic
>>
>>17907144
yeah, sex is over rated and people dont realize it until they have sex.

i thought sex was going to be mind blowing, it wasnt. sex can be nice but its not absolutely amazing.
>>
>>17907151
>Getting your dick sucked is fantastic

its nice if its the right girl
>>
You cant really change somebody's mind like that. They feel they have to experience it for themselves.

But you can tell him that you shouldnt expect much.
>>
>>17907144
anal is overrated. the amount of prep you have to do to have a "clean" experience on top of finding/convincing a partner to try it is not worth the minute pleasure/kink/taboo boost of anal.
>t. had a gf that let me do anal until we both concluded that vaginal sex was much better for both of us

conversely, oral is also overrated. so many girls are terrible at sucking dick. and if you're circumcised, you're never going to get a lot out of oral and it can be downright painful at times
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.