[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What do I do with these friends?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

Hi!

I have a weird problems with my friends but let me just give you a little background first.

There is this dude, let's call him Joel, that was a really close friend when I was a kid/pre-teen. We kinda lost each other but we started seeing each other this summer. First it was just once but I quickly met all of his friends and integrated the group pretty well.

We spend the best summer ever, it was almost like one of these cliché teen movies.

Fast forward to last month, obviously summer break is over so we don't see each others nearly as much as we live pretty far apart but we still talk a lot over facebook and that kind of stuff.

I got invited to his birthday and I saw everybody after 1 and a half month of not seeing anyone IRL. It was a really nice party and everyone seemed really happy to see me. Last thing we talked about was how we should try do another party across multiple days soon and all that.

But here's the problem, I just find out that they were throwing a huge party for new years eve and they didn't invited me. They haven't talked about it at all.

Now that I trough about it, I realized they had seen each others multiple time between the summer and Joel birthday without telling me anything. They actually invited once between summer and Joel's birthday but I couldn't come.

What should I do? Why in the world do they seem to like me this much, but never actually include me in group plans? I really don't understand.

Any help /adv/?
>>
>>17906890
Bring the topic in a playful way and see what happens
>>
>>17906896
How would you do that? I mean, I'm not really supposed to know that these parties existed. I only know about them because of a few facebook mistakes.

How would you bring this up?
>>
>>17906890
>What should I do? Why in the world do they seem to like me this much, but never actually include me in group plans? I really don't understand.
Do you spend any money when you're with them on them? If thats not the case you should really just forget about it.
>>
>>17906911
I don't, but they don't either. It's pretty much always parents who are paying stuff because we are white privileged motherfuckers
>>
>>17906890
I'd suggest backing off. If you weren't invited to the plans, you probably wouldn't enjoy yourself knowing you had to invite yourself.

Making all the effort in a friendship is a dangerous path you don't want to go down if you can avoid.
>>
>>17906908
Just bring it up casually like: Hey I've seen you guys had a great time in X party and see their reactions. If they look surprised maybe they just didnt want you there. But if they act normal suggest that you should go with them
>>
>>17906936
Sounds good, I'll try that
>>
>>17906995

Just ask them what they're doing for new years. If they invite you then boom. It was probably just have been overlooked or something.

On the other hand, don't worry about it, it is literally insignificant, as are most of the people that you will interact with at your age.
>>
If somone mentions it be all like wtf niggers you didnt invite me last year faggots *punches shoulder* think of all the sick boozing we could have done bro like fuck
>>
Just a question to the 4chan users. If they don't invite you, would you take it as them saying indirectly to you that u are not a part of their "group"?
>>
>>17906890
I think they forgot about you. It happens. Ask - um what are you doing on new years. Easy.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.