[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

sup /adv/ i need some girl advice so the thing is I was talking

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: 138039151323.jpg (153KB, 1280x853px) Image search: [Google]
138039151323.jpg
153KB, 1280x853px
sup /adv/ i need some girl advice

so the thing is I was talking to this girl I like, she's my best friend, and like many stories that begin like this she basically friend zone, the thing is I don't know to what extent. She told she really really liked and that she was fooling with the guys she was fooling because unlike me "she doesn't sees a future with them". I don't understand her but well I've come to the conclusion we are looking for different things on a relationship.

So the thing actually is I don't care for the relationship no more, but I wan't to ask her about having sex with me. The first problem I've encountered is the possibility she friend zone me and will say no, which in this case I would like to know if there are any hints if this is the case. I've thought about pity sex too, because the thing is I'm a virgin so maybe I can ask her if she would let me have sex with her.

Question is how do I approach this, how do I ask her and with possiblity is better, to ask her straight up to have sex with me or tell her I'm a virgin and ask her for the favor, of course I would prefer if the sex wasn't pity but oh well.
>>
pathetic
>>
>>17906542
hahaha help a brother get laid
>>
>>17906538
if she's really your best friend, it should be pretty easy to ask her. Just don't be awkward about it.
>>
Op. It's much better to just ask her and get rejected than to give off thirsty vibes around her. Just ask. If she says no well at least you can move on
>>
>>17906546
You cant. Your behavior is just beta. Try to change that
>>
>>17906538

Youre a fucking child.

Go order ten cords of wood.

Get an axe and chop it all.

Take her out to dinner. If you don't have a car to take her out you will need to get a job to buy a car to take her out.

Kiss her when you drop her off.

If she wants to couch you she'll give you "fuck me" eyes. If at any point she rebukes you find a new woman.

But if you are not going to get into a relationship with her then just find a new woman and don't even try to fuck her. Casual sex is degenerate to society and ruins women.
>>
>>17907012
brother while i agree with you to an extent you are too deep into your way of thinking, you should be a bit more open minded
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.