[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I shot someone, help

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 2

File: ZOZZLE.png (196KB, 546x573px) Image search: [Google]
ZOZZLE.png
196KB, 546x573px
>Be me
>Live in Uk, east London (hackney)
>Have to hang around fucking niggers, degenerates and sluts to have friends
>Coming home from going out (yesterday, but haven't slept at all)
>It's late, like 1 am
>Guy tries to mug me, end up getting in a scuffle and shooting him, like in the belly/chest
>The gun i had was illegal, and i sprinted off with him on the ground
>I want to die, dont know what to do

I dont know what to do, i shot him and i dont want to leave the house, i dont wanna go to jail, help?
>>
>live in the UK
>can't legally own a firearm or defend yourself from human scum
>forced to live in fear if you stand up for yourself, and face a literal prison sentence for saving your own life
And a large majority of the world can't see anything wrong with this.
>>
>>17906333
>shot a person
>don't call ambulance
It's like you want to spend your life in jail for murder.

>>17906350
>mugging
>saving life
Top kek.
>>
>>17906362
Many people end up killed in muggings, including OP's attacker sure enough.
>>
We're there any security cameras in the surrounding area? Did anyone see you? Get rid of the gun obviously.... Did anyone know you had the gun? Did you purchase bullets legally or illegally? Did you leave any items of yours on the mugger? Did you tell anyone about this?
>>
>>17906368
Because of idiots with weapons. In a country with easy available guns, the mugger would be most likely armed himself and probably shot first.

The average mugging is about stealing shit, if the person doesn't resist it usually ends without violence and with stuff stolen that can be easy replaced by insurance sans the wallet.

Obviously still a shitty situation to be in but adding more potential for damage doesn't help.
>>
>>17906333
fellow uk guy here. i feel your pain. i live in a ghetto. too easy to get guns here. i dont own a gun myself because scared of going to jail. often think i am going to end up getting mugged when i am on my own.

likely you will be ok. the police are on a cut in the uk, and they probably wont investigate the death of a mugger. mugger might not of died anyway, and if he didnt, he wouldn't of told the police anything because he is a mugger.
>>
>>17906380
>>17906385
If you try to rob someone don't be suprised when you get shot/injured.

He had it commin, you'll be fine op.
>>
OP, if you have contact, I can tell you how to be safe.
>>
>>17906385
> he wouldn't of told the police anything because he is a mugger.
It's not like he's going to start the story with "I was just minding my business, trying to mug some white boi and then he pulled a gun on me."

If there is video evidence (and you faggots live in a fucking surveillance state, so it's likely) the mugger doesn't even need to do shit. If there isn't and the guy is dead, there is a slight chance that OP will get away with it if it was a pure ghetto but I wouldn't count on it. Murder is serious fucking business in the first world and the police finds time and man power for smaller shit.

>>17906391
>If you try to rob someone don't be suprised when you get shot/injured.
That's given but it doesn't change anything for OP.
>>
>>17906399
>It's not like he's going to start the story with "I was just minding my business, trying to mug some white boi and then he pulled a gun on me."

muggers very rarely operate with police the police, possible injury is part of their career. there are people out there that make money out of torturing criminals for money because they know they wont go to the police. so its very unlikely the mugger will make a statement.

could be video evidence if he is an incredibly bad mugger. normally muggers will rob people at a particular spot, its the same with rape.
>>
>>17906333
You'll have to get over your paranoia and fear now, watch something like death note and relax.
Most likely you will be fine though.
Change something about your appearance though, like get fake glasses or so.
>>
>>17906333
When did you shoot him during the attack? Was he threatening you with a weapon? Did you threaten to shoot him first before he stole from you and he stole from you?
>>
>>17906414
Well, you got a point. It depends whether it's a professional or some drunk/high/desperate idiot.
>>
>>17906380
It depends. Remember what happened to Greedo?, he didn't even expect it.
>>
Hackneys right on my doorstop man. Were you anywhere near leyton station when it happened?
>>
>>17906333
my sympathies, nigel. burger here, i will tell you how we handle this sort of thing in the states.
>the weapon you used must be reduced to ash, and the ash must be dumped into a large body of water
>same goes for the clothes you were wearing at the time.
>shave your head. there may be forensic evidence in your hair. burn hair after shaving
>any ammunition or firearm accessories must be removed from your home and reduced to ash (be careful when destroying ammo)
basically burn everything. youll want to use a blast furnace, crematory furnace, or something along those lines. lay low for a while, maybe leave town and hang out somewhere rural until the situation blows over. i know they dont mess around when it comes to guns in bongistan, i dont envy you. but if you keep your wits about you, you may come out of this unscathed.

and im going to get /pol/ for a moment here, this is why gun control does not work
>>
>>17906414

Yeah but he got fucking shot in the abdomen my dude, I promise you he had to go to hospital and that the police would have been informed when the nurse started picking bullet debris out of his stomach
>>
>>17906507
>>17906333
I'm pretty sure any chance of "getting away with it" went out the window as soon as you posted about this on a public forum, this is pretty much a confession signed with your IP address. The UK's online/phone surveillance is even more thorough than the NSA's, they keep records of EVERYTHING. Sorry, OP. I don't think you really did anything wrong by defending yourself, but you're at the mercy of the law at this point.
>>
I have been through something similar anon. If you need a comforting friend to talk to my email is [email protected]
>>
Get rid of the evidence. And if the police come to talk to you say you don't answer questions without a lawyer.
>>
>>17906333
From a normal persons perspective you did the right thing. Better his life than yours. say you took the gun from him and used it against him if worse comes to worse. Or move to america :) if you pay my rent il marry you into citizenship.
>>
>>17906333
I call bullshit. this would be on local TV news if it was true.

Plus you know that even in the ghetto the UK is covered in CCTV.
>>
>>17906533
shit, i forgot about that.
press F to pay respects
>>
>>17906612
>this would be on local TV news if it was true.

nah, there are sometimes shootings in my area and it doesent get on tv, at most it is in the local paper.

>>17906636
get a good lawyer
>>
>>17906636
F homeboy
>>
>>17906636
Use Tor from now on. The UK thought police can't do shit about that. Choke on some spotted dick, you gunless cucked police, if you're reading this!
>>
Get rid of the gun; drop it in a lake or something. Get rid of all bullets or indications that you owned a firearm. I'm assuming this guy was someone you didn't know, so you're good on that front. Also, unless you were in front of a store that sold expensive shit, there probably weren't cameras around, but you should look into this to be safe. Finally, don't tell anyone about the incident, and don't feel bad; you were defending yourself. Just take all of this to your grave. Realistically, I doubt you'll be found out as long as you can keep your mouth shut.
>>
>>17906333
You did well OP. Good to see you guys aren't that cucked.
>>
>>17906699
>Finally, don't tell anyone about the incident
>Whoops, I already told the internet
Too late, anon
>>
>>17906333

get rid of the gun like this anon says >>17906699 , get a new one if you want to have a gun anyway, delete this post and get ready to embrace paranoia. It will hit you, every cop looking at you, every siren will look and sound like they are coming for you. It is kind hard to live like this.

And don't worry about the guy, its 2017, people survive after shooting themselves in the head let alone random shot in the belly. So don't worry about him.

also delete this thread.
>>
please OP tell me how does it feel to shoot someone, did he scream or yell or something, did he fall immediately to the ground, did he continue to fight, how many times did u shoot, did u hesitate, how old was the guy, was he silent afterwards, what did he say when u pulled out the gun
>>
File: 1481996301894.png (156KB, 451x387px) Image search: [Google]
1481996301894.png
156KB, 451x387px
>10 hours later, and not a single Queen reference

you all fail
>>
>>17906333
I don't know how true this is, but by posting you have already fucked yourself over.

You have enough information in this post to identify yourself.

>London, Hackney
>Shooting at 1 am
>To the chest area
>Posting from your home IP (I assume)

Not judging you man, but if the law wants you, you've already fucked yourself over.
>>
>>17907801
what if he converts to Islam?
Would that save him from getting arrested?
>>
>>17906380
So are you saying insurance companies are mafia and robbers are mobs pawns?
>>
>>17906380
Fights without weapons don't exclude serious injury or death. All it takes is one wrong push or punch and you've given or received permanent brain damage. Even if not something so severe, injuries are common, especially among older people, who simply can't shrug off a mugging because a broken bone as a result of that may put them out of work and jeopardize their livelihood for them and potential family if they're a provider.
>>
Start by not admitting to the crime. Oh wait.
>>
>>17908006
Of course but on the average it tends to end with much lower harm if there are no weapons involved. Besides, a mugging doesn't have to end up with a fight. I know couple grannies who got their bag stolen by a muggers, it was basically a "grab and run" type of thing. Obviously it's still a horrible situation to be in but definitely better than a fight or having your brains blown out.

>jeopardize their livelihood for them and potential family if they're a provider
Not very realistic in the first world give the safety nets available.

Point being, we can't prevent crime only minimize the amount of it and the harm, arming everybody tends to end up with more harm.
Thread posts: 39
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.