[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm regretting my vote for Trump and am beginning to see

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 6

File: 1477595510636s.jpg (6KB, 187x250px) Image search: [Google]
1477595510636s.jpg
6KB, 187x250px
I'm regretting my vote for Trump and am beginning to see /pol/ for the meme it is. How can I forgive myself and repent?
>>
Who cares dude. Just live your life and stop putting blind faith in others and put faith in yourself
>>
>>17906294
Dude if you voted for Hillary you'd have the same amount of guilt. It was a very fucked up election and either way it was gonna be bad. Don't beat yourself up.

I didn't vote, but I almost voted for Trump.
>>
>>17906294
Vote democrat in the mid term elections.

Id o think it is very funny how Trump is letting down all of his voters before he even takes office.
>>
>>17906294
>Willingly votes for a piece of talking shit
>Regrets voting for piece of talking shit
Pottery
>>
>>17906294
he hasn't even taken office yet, why don't you wait another couple months
>>
>>17906794
he has already backpedaled on several promises

>fucks over thousands of people's because he doesn't like air force one, when he said he'd create jobs
>fucking over the city of new york and wasting money because he wants to be president from his apartment
>afraid tostand up to israel while based Obama tells them to fuck off
>tried to have a dick measuring contest with putin over nukes, then backpedaled and starting sucking putin's cock
>>
>>17906294
Take it as a learning experience and stop falling for memes next time.
>>
>>17906294
Jesus Christ you kids.

The world isn't going to end over one election. The dirty little secret is we're fine either becausd of these 2 little things called Congress and midterm elections.
>>
>>17906294
Realize your one vote wouldn't have changed the outcome. Also realize that the Dems running Clinton was the worst idea the party has had in decades. Seriously, Bernie or especially Joe Biden would have wiped the floor with Trump. This could have been the easiest election in ages, but the Dems screwed up by nominating corruption personified.

>>17906808
>starting sucking putin's cock
The sad thing is he was sucking his dick the whole time and people praised him for it.
>>
>>17906294
Retarded faggot. The real fun hasn't even begun. The next 8 years will be huge. Did you really want Hillary as president? Didn't you enjoy the salt the day after. Are you afraid he is literally Hitler (supports Israel) or he starts WW3 (wants to be friends with putin) what are you afraid of faggot?
>>
>>17906808
>fucked up a greedy multinational company. Why is it a bad thing?
>wants to be president from his tower
Better than using the White House. Lots of money is wasted to protect it since it's huge as fuck
>what's the problem with Zionist Jews
They're fucking muslims in the ass and they deserve having their own homeland just like everybody. Gas the globalist ones however.
>>tried to have a dick measuring contest with putin over nukes
????? He just said we could use some nukes when necessary. ISIS is asking for some desu.
>>
>>17906294
At least you didn't vote for the state sponsored criminal mafia don, Hillary.
>>
>>17906294
Just out of curiosity OP, what changed your mind?
>>
>>17906294
>>
>>17906294
Just tell to yourself that Trump fucking the entire country bad enough might be the trigger for actual change.

Besides, it's not like you fucking killed anybody. You voted for a meme candidate because you believed the bullshit, especially if you was taking /pol/ serious. It's more embarrassing than horrible. Having realized that Trump and /pol/ are memes will help you making an informed choice next time.

Also if you're not even in a swing state, it's not like your vote counts for much.
>>
>>17907993

>American optimism at all time high
>corporations moving their manufacturing to US
>Stock market dow at all time high
>US dollar at 14 year high
>US Russian Relations improving for first time in decades.

So much fake news going around about Russia "hacking" the election. No evidence whatsoever. Straight McCarthyism

Shit's going swell, m8. Relax. Hillary would have been much much worse.
>>
>>
>>17906294
ITT: Things that never happened.
>>
Tell me it doesn't feel good to rek the smugfriends who wrote bs like pic related.
>>
>>17906774
Fucking this. The president can only do so much by himself. We've basically had republicans running the country for awhile now because they control congress. The president is mainly there for congress to pin the blame of all their actions on.
>>
>>17908021

Yes, the smugness was fun, but I'm not feeling it anymore.
>>
Dam some people really do live in a bubble and I always thought it was white liberals, don't worry OP you did a good thing.
America as a world leader has been going on for way too long and unless he actually nukes something but still keeps his course it'll be good overall when China or Europe take that job from America. Renewables are the future and big oil is way too deep in American politics, if one dies the other goes with it so it was somewhat inevitable.
To end it all with a meme you so much like don't be sad it's over be happy it happened.
>>
>>17908922
I really hope Trump becomes the first president to tell our weak allies to fuck off and go fight their own wars. We have a really bad reputation for being the world police because Israel, Britain, Germany and France have been experts at getting us to go fight for them.
>>
>>17909048
Which wars are you talking about precisely?
>>
>>17906294
/pol/ is being raided by 4 different groups at the same time so its almost been completely taken over on the front page. They'll get tired and go back to how it was. It's only been this bad since moot tried to delete it though.
>>
>>17908043
You do realize you don't know what you're talking about, right?
>>
>>17909058
Give me a minute. I'm trying to find you a link to a documentary that was featured on NPR like six months ago.
>>
>>17909067
I'd rather you'd posted an article if possible, documentaries are hardly worth anything although they can be nice.
>>
>>17909072
Aaand I can't find it. Embarrassing! Good thing I'm anonymous. I guess I could argue WW2 we didn't need to fight anyone but Japan. We didn't need to fight in Europe. This documentary was arguing that a lot of the smaller conflicts we've been in were because our allies needed us to do it for them. But I can't find you a source so it might as well be bullshit.
>>
File: 1481217197622.png (7KB, 252x256px) Image search: [Google]
1481217197622.png
7KB, 252x256px
>>17906294
And happy new year to you too /pol/
>>
>>17906808
>tried to have a dick measuring contest with putin over nukes, then backpedaled and starting sucking putin's cock

Are you retarded? He's been pro-Putin the entire election. The Clinton campaign was claiming he was literally being funded by Russia.

He's also been pro-nuke forever.
>>
>>17906294
It's people like you that shit up the country. I suggest you revel in the mistakes you've made and hopefully you'll learn from it
>>
>>17906294
I dreamed about that bag of marshmallows OP, thanks to your picture
>>
>>17906294
If you voted anyone else, or no one at all, you'd have the same outcome.

Trump is the best possible outcome anyway. Unless you were hoping for WWIII being birthed out of a petty conflict with Russia.
>>
>>17909249
Obama still tried to incite it... Putin just laughed at him lol.

The Trump administration is going to have to deal with so much shit. Obama is creating so much fucking red tape it's crazy.
>>
>>17906294
If you didn't vote for trump you would have voted for someone so incompetent that they were able to lose to a candidate as bad as trump.
Thread posts: 37
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.