[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I tell my girlfriend that she looks stupid in the clothes

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_0126.jpg (72KB, 540x960px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0126.jpg
72KB, 540x960px
How do I tell my girlfriend that she looks stupid in the clothes she dresses up in. Usually if a female asks we how she looks in a certain outfit I'll pretty much always say they look fine. But my girlfriends outfit ideas look like a bimbo outfit. It just makes he blend in to "stupid" girls. I feel like she can do better.
>>
>>17905192

try to push her towards outfits you like

>hows this look
>ehhh its alright, but i think yuo look gorgeous in the purple one or maybe the skirt and boots thing (note: i dont know what girls actually wear)
>>
>>17905192
Take her shopping op. Buy grilfriend 2 outfits you like and she'll probably start basing her style around clothing like that. Helped me in past relationships. Didn't realize I was dressing like a dork until ex bf took me out clothes shopping a few occasions.
>>
I feel like you're just trying to get me to buy you clothes, NICE TRY JEANNINE!
>>
>>17905192
You don't have to buy her things. Just comment on an outfit in a store window or magazine ad to guide her toward the style you prefer.
>>
>>17905192
Words are a perfectly good method for most people. Just be constructive and don't bitch about her outfit without giving counter suggestions.
>>
>>17905192
>How do I tell my girlfriend that she looks stupid

you are a total idiot

if you don't like the way she dresses why did you start dating her ?

and now you want to change her ?

piss off pal that will never ever happen
>>
File: 727527.jpg (50KB, 467x700px) Image search: [Google]
727527.jpg
50KB, 467x700px
>>17905192
Tell her what you like. Comment when you see it in movies. Go shopping with her. Never give her gift cards to PINK.

Fuck I hate PINK so god damned much.

How to be white trash who thinks she's being classy: wear PINK and buy a "designer" handbag with obnoxious logos like MK or Coach.
>>
>>17906226
Chicks are often willing to conform to their boyfriends.

There are plenty of hot chicks with terrible style.

Haven't you dated a dude with bad style just because he's hot? I've gotten numbers in gym shorts and a tank top before. Same thing here.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.