[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Rejected fuck buddy

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: kimkardash33.jpg (70KB, 560x501px) Image search: [Google]
kimkardash33.jpg
70KB, 560x501px
>haven't hooked up with fuck buddy in a few weeks
>been too tired/busy
>she texts me begging to fuck
>tell her I'm sick
>not really sick, just feeling weird
>kinda wanna stop seeing her
>kinda wanna look for a normal relationship and stop hooking up with women who are complete shit

Anybody know this feel? Am I going to regret doing this? I told her I'd see her in a few days instead.

I'm so sick of dealing with stupid immoral nonsense. I don't even wanna have random casual sex anymore, it's just a pain in the ass. You worry about pregnancy, STDs, false rape charges, ect. ect.

I'm just too tired. I just wanna focus on work.
>>
>>17905153

then focus on work. you dont need casual sex, and you dont need a relationship. focus on work and relaxation until it overflows in you and you're dick / heart will tell you what to do next.
>>
>>17905153
>I'm just too tired. I just wanna focus on work.

>browse 4chan
keke
>>
>>17905160
4chan doesn't consume much time and you get a lot of good insight on this website on pretty much everything

>>17905156
I should also add that we had a slight pregnancy scare. Her periods got all weird and fucked up so we got a pregancy test, which came out negative. A couple weeks later her period returned to normal.

After that, I was like "yeah okay pre-marital sex is a fucking meme. Fuck this shit". Way too stressful. I don't want a baby with her. She's hot, but insane.
>>
>>17905160

dude, people are still going to have 'down time' no matter how much work they do. chill out.

sitting down to browse 4chan is not the same as dealing with a fuck buddy. i know its hard to understand cuz you dont get laid, but its a lot more exhausting than NSA sex implies.
>>
>>17905195
>i know its hard to understand cuz you dont get laid

whoa slow down there bud lmao
I know getting laid is such a big deal for you, but for some people it's like half an hour, then go back to do whatever they're doing.
>>
>>17905153
Tell her exactly what you just posted. Exactly. And see what she says about it.
>>
>>17905211

must be pretty bad sex if it only takes half an hour. what do you only cum once?
>>
>>17905216
She's 20 and I'm 24. She's really emotionally immature and gets all touchy/turned off if I fucking breathe wrong.

If I told her all of that, it'd be done forever. She'd go get another guy and I'd stop having sex till marriage or have to get a fuck buddy in a couple months
>>
>>17905226
>I'd stop having sex till marriage
I don't see the problem with that.
>>
>>17905226

>id stop having sex til marriage or have to get a fuck buddy in a couple months

so?
>>
>>17905226
It sounds like you should just end it. Focus on yourself, if you need to find a new fuck buddy or wait so be it.

You may find something better you would miss if you didn't end it. But what you have just sounds like shit
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.