[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Not invited to family functions

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

File: doggo.jpg (147KB, 640x405px) Image search: [Google]
doggo.jpg
147KB, 640x405px
My serious BF and I live together.
He neglected to invite me to this thanksgiving, despite bringing it up to me many times. I told him that it hurt me that he didn't invite me despite him not ending up going to the event. He said sorry and that he understood.
Tonight he went to a family party that he was talking about for a few days, he didn't invite me again. I asked him why he didn't invite me and he said "I assumed you didn't want to go because you've been feeling sick"
I am sick, but only because I am pregnant and nausea comes and goes. I think this is a BS excuse because he should of at least asked me right?
My boyfriend is very shy and introverted, so he naturally hates going to his family's gatherings. I would assume that he would want me there to soften the edge but he neglects to even ask me to come with.

Why do you think he does this?
I've already told him it hurts me once yet he did it again so I feel like it's just going to keep happening.
What should I do?
>>
He didn't invite you because he'd have to explain you
If he's like me, he probably doesn't have a lot of girlfriends.
So if you showed up he'd be bathed in "Oooooh, you have a girlfriend now? Where was she the last 10 years? Were you gaaaaaay? :^)"

I can understand his reluctance
But fuck, you're pregnant you're gonna have his kid
No excuse for that

You feel like shit because you feel like you deserve to be introduced to his family
And I think you do
Bitch you're pregnant with his kid
You should be more important than his mother
>>
>>17904811
>But fuck, you're pregnant you're gonna have his kid

Well actually, it's not exactly his kid. I got drunk at a party a few months ago and ended up getting knocked up. I still have no idea who did it.
Still, I feel like this is unfair because we already touched up on this a while ago.
>>
>>17904811
I've met his family a few times because our families know each other. he does have a HUGE family though, so maybe he is embarassed of explaining me to the ones I have not met.

I just feel worthless like im not worthy of being apart of his family. Its a bad feeling especially because I'm carrying his child. Is he going to hide his kid from his family too?

>>17904839
fuck you dont hijack my legitimate thread
>>
File: 1411600646269.jpg (22KB, 512x384px) Image search: [Google]
1411600646269.jpg
22KB, 512x384px
>>17904845
>>17904839
Kek

OP, it's possible that he has a very peculiar family life. Let me expand.

In my family, me, and any other male in the family except my grandfather act weird with each other. Our humor is very weird and we will nutcheck each other and just be weird in general. I would feel uncomfortable bringing a girl around since my uncle would try to hit on her and probably call me a dicksucker in front of her.

Perhaps he's embarrassed.
>>
>>17904798
>I think this is a BS excuse

you're right it is a b.s. excuse

this is a red flag like tip of iceberg

and you are pregnant and living with this guy ?

something is wrong here girl

> it's just going to keep happening

and worse things are coming down the line if you stick with this loser

sorry
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.