[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

im weird?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: e2b.jpg (33KB, 428x500px) Image search: [Google]
e2b.jpg
33KB, 428x500px
>Talking to friends a while back and they said that I was weird
>"what, I'm not weird, I'm just a normal guy"
>They say that the reason they hang out with me is because I'm weird
It's been a few months and I still feel off about this conversation. I thought because everyone laughs at the dumb jokes that I make, that people liked me because I was funny but now I know different.

Whether or not they're laughing at me or with me is kind of eating me up at this point and I don't know if I'm just being autistic by making this big a deal about it or not.
>>
One thing I have learned as a wallflower is whatever you are, whether it feels good or bad at first, you own it. They didn't say you're bad, they didn't say they DON'T like you, they said you're weird.

You know what else? Everyfuckingone is weird. Not one person on this planet is excempt frlm the rule. We all possess some form of mannerisms or peculiarities that cause us to stand out. That's what weird means. Different from normal. Abnormal. Thought-provoking. Weird.

Don't let it hurt your friendship, just ask your friends what's so weird about you. You might get a redaction.
>>
>>17904484
>friendship

>>17903971
say "you like freak show? heres freak show!" and cut your dick in front of em
>>
>>17903971

ive been told im weird before. and there are people who enjoy that weirdness cuz its a good kind of weird. i wish there was a better word to describe it cuz weird sounds so 'IM SO WEIRD LUL LOOKAT ME'. but some people are just weird.

they may like you as a weird person. they might like you as something to laugh at. its hard to say.

the real question is, can you ask them?

if you can't, that says more about your friendship than what their answer would.

and if you can? well, you'll get your answer then.
>>
own the shit out of it.
>>
If they dislike you they wont hang out with you. It's not a bad thing to stand out at all. I think it's kinda a good thing to have your own uniqueness.
"Everyone is unique, just like everybody else."
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.