[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Fucking make it stop

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

File: main_900.jpg (321KB, 900x600px) Image search: [Google]
main_900.jpg
321KB, 900x600px
So my friend recommended me Tinder and I gave it a shot, got more matches than I expected but cant start a conversation if my life depended on it.
How do you fucking do this shit
>>
File: images.jpg (9KB, 299x168px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
9KB, 299x168px
>>17903180
Learn what you can from the profile. ("What beach was your picture taken on?") . Have a nu,ber of things that people can always talk about ("Just finished watching "the Wire"..any recomendations for a DVD booxed set?") and LISTEN to the Answers ( "Hawaii, huh? When did you go there?" ; "Game of thrones...oh yeah, why do you rate it?") Dont talk about your self and actively listen ("I imagine that getting there was pretty cool"). Its not hard OP.
>>
that's the fear to rejection, anon

It's alright, be yourself, the good thing about Tinder is that it allows people to find you attractive before talking to them, anything you say after will be either a turn on or turn off with no consequences. Experiment with it and see where it goes from there.
>>
>>17903193
>friendzone 101
don't listen to him OP tinder is made for hooking up, some woman may deny this but all girls are on tinder either to hook up or to feel good about getting matches.
I basically open with a fun or cheeky one liner that has to do with her (look at pic or status). this nearly guarantees a reply and if u made a cheeky line u can already start flirting. if u couldn't think of a cheeky line u can still go to flirting but u just have to talk a little more, just try and edge the convo towards flirting and then ur in. also she liked u and its tinder so its not awkward to flirt or talk about sex
>>
>>17903180
>cant start a conversation if my life depended on it
Do you have a problem coming up with an initial message or do you just not get replies? I hate to be the one to tell you this, but 99% of the girls using tinder are princesses that only reply if you're literally Chad Thundercock or magically get the first line just right. It's hit-and-miss for almost all guys, just keep trying.
>>
>>17904295
Both actually, when I started I just went with my typical shit that works in real life but I took hours to get a response and usually it was just "ok" or something
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.