[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Should I Do It?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

I'm a 20 year old bisexual male. I live in a small shitty town with a very limited dating pool. I'm also a virgin, I wanted to save myself and have my first time be with someone I care about but it's becoming more and more clear that I will not find such a person until I move which isn't for another 6 months minimum. All of my friends who saved themselves for someone they cared about ended up fucking that person and the breaking up and regretting it shortly after so i'm beginning to question if it's even worth waiting for. A guy messaged me a dick pic on Grindr and at first I didn't really pay attention to it since it's pretty common, but then he sends me a pic of his ass and asks if I want to fuck him. I haven't seen his face but his ass and dick are pretty nice. I'm really considering meeting up with him but don't want to fuck and then regret it after. Also, even though I feel mature overall, sex is something i'm really inexperienced with and honestly i'm not sure if i'm ready to just go and fuck a stranger. What do?
>>
Part of being mature about sex is realising it's not a big fucking deal; do it or don't but don't put it on a pedestal.
Just try and enjoy yourself and be safe
>>
>>17903048

there is no right or wrong answer. a lot of people say they regret saving themselves for someone special because in their fairytale romance mindset 'someone special' means the person they will marry. and thats just not a thing these days, and it wasn't what it was made out to be back when it was.

that being siad, just one night standing someone can also be filled with regret. gay here, moved to hollywood, lost my virginity to some guy on craigslist. felt great, but it wasn't even a passionate hook up or anything like that.

like the anon above said though is you realize its not that big a deal. its regret the same way i regret getting a burger instead of the chicken at the restaurant i went to last week. its a regret like 'oh i should have put my contacts in this morning'.

it sucks, but its hardly something to really worry about. ask for the guys face and see what happens. if you find him attractive, consider going for it. or just wait.

the big thing here is that you /dont/ need to lose it. i mean at some point sure, but its not really about your first time so much as about your every time. if your 'first time' is whats holding you back from having a fun sex life, then by all means, go lose it. but to just lose it for the sake of losing it then not have sex again til you move kinda defeats the purpose of losing it.

am i making sense?
>>
>>17903168
>>17903168
When I say special I just mean I want to have feelings for them. I guess it really isn't that important and I should get over it but it's easier said than done.

I know I don't have to lose it, and even though I am insecure about still being a virgin it doesn't really bother me that much. I probably wouldn't have sex again until I move because there are just not that many attractive people that live around me.

I'm also really shy and awkward and get anxiety around people so I feel like even if I do it it might not be an enjoyably experience because I'll just be nervous and anxious the whole time.

I also don't want to get and STD but don't want to be the guy who asks for your medical records. And i'm also a really small guy and am afraid if he wants to do something I'm uncomfortable with I can't really stop him.

You're making sense though. It's just a lot to think about for me even if it shouldn't be.
>>
>>17903048
>I live in a small shitty town

not unless you want everybody to know you fucked the town attention whore
>>
>>17903297
Like I give a shit what these dumb ass, hick, mutants think. I hope this state has some natural disaster that wipes it off the fucking map.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.