[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Not really asking for advice, rather assurance. Is it possible

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

Not really asking for advice, rather assurance.

Is it possible for a very late blooming man like me (soon to be 24yo khv) to lead a normal, fulfilling life, especially concerning relationships? I feel like people like me either become 40yo virgins living in their parent's basement or overcorrecting fuckbois that sleep with countless sluts but never experience a real connection with a woman due to being so far behind everyone else.

I'm just dealing with a lot of regret, shame and anxiety for what my life has still to offer now that I wasted so much of it already. Anyone have some calming words, advice, recommendations?

Try to keep positive, don't need any more negativity right now... :)
>>
>>17902643
You know some people never have sex in their life right? They live perfectly happy healthy lives.
>>
>>17902643

At this point, your insecurities are worse than any lack of experience you might have. In practice, the first ten times you fuck are more or less the same in terms of ability, so it wouldn't be hard to find a girl with roughly your same experience. Just stop focusing on imagined futures and live life. The more you live, the more you'll attract girls.
>>
>>17902655
But I really want to have good relationships... If possible a couple of them before I need to find "the one". Men in my country don't get married until they're 30+, but that still only leaves a bit more than 6 years, is that even enough?
>>
>>17902643
You sound like me +1 year. Except my worry is less about having normal relationships with grils its that my endgame is I am becoming MADAO. Wat do?
>>
>>17902671
Wtf is that
>>
>>17902643
I had my first girlfriend at 20, lost my virginity at 21, and have been making up for lost time with both quantity and quality ever since. Yes, you CAN start late and catch up quickly.
>>
>>17902660

Life is not a checklist. You don't HAVE to find "the one" or marry.

Also, why are you asking stupid questions here instead of out there trying to date? Or even using your computer to find a date. Dating sites exist to help with that.
>>
>>17902697
You started 4 years before me...
>>
>>17902699
I want to, though. I want to be married some day. I would but my tinder is fucked, I literally get no matches, even though I feel my pics are decent to good.
>>
>>17902696
lmgtfy com/?q=madao
>>
>>17902703

Maybe your profile is bad. Maybe your pics aren't as good. Maybe you'd have better luck in other settings. Maybe you have to deal with your insecurities first and then think about dating.

Whatever the problem is, you need to move your ass. It's not gonna solve itself.
>>
>>17902718
It's to do with the fact that I "reset" my account which fucked my ELO, now I don't get shown to any girl anymore :-/
>>
>>17902766

Then try another site/app. Go to a speed dating night. Move your ass!
>>
>>17902643

the problem is that you divide the world entirely in to alphas and betas. the world isnt just chad and alphas.

every life is different. every life within your town is different. two men who look exactly the same and had the exact same upbringing woudl go on to have very different lives in terms of relationships, romance, and sex.

considering you are a literal virgin how would you know if the only two options are parents basement or over sexual fuckboi?
>>
>>17902643
>Is it possible for a very late blooming man

yes but you need to get on it pal

you're way behind the general population on these issues so your best bet is to focus on femmes in similar situations
>>
>>17902785
I just fear that the stimgas and the regrets and inexperience will get the better of me and either destroy me (basement) or make me overcorrect (fuckboi). All I want is a normal life but that idea kinda has to go out the window :-/ I also fear no "good" woman would want a screwed up man like me, even though I'm better now.
>>
>>17902816
That all seems so daunting... Has anyone in my situation even managed to do such a thing? Seems like you don't ever hear of that. 23, max, never 24.
>>
>>17902817
>All I want is a normal life

There's no "normal life". There's statistically common lives, but they are not necessarily happy.

That's what I meant before when I said "Life is not a checklist". Just because you fill in the "correct" spaces and do thing in the "right" order doesn't mean you'll live well. Don't obsess over a fantasy life, live the one you have.
>>
File: mathematics.png (859KB, 1296x797px) Image search: [Google]
mathematics.png
859KB, 1296x797px
>>17902643
Yes.
>>
>>17902834
Don't even, dude. I feel bad enough.
>>
>>17902896
there's not much else to life man, your life is what it is. It could've been all relationships and happy times but it's not. It's YOUR life, so own it
>>
>>17902924
:( That's really fucked...
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.