[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Uk poorfag needs to move out

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: miku-phone-wp.jpg (177KB, 540x960px) Image search: [Google]
miku-phone-wp.jpg
177KB, 540x960px
Ok so i'm a neet, i don't wanna be a neet but that's how it is. I could obviously go down the normal road and get a job and then just rent shit out, but anxiety is killing me. I'm almost certain my anxiety is caused by constantly being judged by family. So if I move out and get to do what i want without being judged then i'll hopefully be able to start living a normalish life.

Is there any chance of me ever getting out of this shit hole, it's becoming a fucking nightmare. Probably just end my self soon etc etc.
>>
What kind of advice do you expect from here? If you find a job and move out, then sure, there is a chance.

What do you mean by judged? Do they really judge you or is it just in your mind? Is it only about your family or people in general?
>>
>>17902440
anxiety is something you over come, not run away from
if you're a socially inept neet I don't rec running away from home, it'll quickly turn into some sort of child trafficking event were you're never seen again
>>
>>17902440
finding a job in the uk is literally so easy everyone moves to uk for a job which there is always, washding dishes that is
>>
>>17902455
Advice like how to move out i guess.

As for being judged, it could be in my mind, but even so does that rlly change things? It's incredibly bad with my family, but it's stil p-bad >>17902463
That seems very far fetched. i just wanna be independent and live.

>>17902464
Last time i went to get a job i broke down in interview, not gud.
>>
>>17902480
I'm >>17902455
>Advice like how to move out i guess.
If you want to move out you're gonna need money which you can get either from job or from your family. Then, you find a place you want to live in, contact the owner, tell him you're interested and want to see it.
When you move out, you're gonna have to find some source of income that's high enough to keep you alive (bills, food, utility).
It's that simple, yet requires some time and effort.

>As for being judged, it could be in my mind, but even so does that rlly change things?
Yes, because if it's in your mind then you have to work on your mindset and accept that being judged doesn't really mean a shit and it's all in your head.
But if it's a real problem with your family, then cutting off contact, talking to them or telling them to fuck off should be sufficient.
>>
>I'm almost certain my anxiety is caused by constantly being judged by family.
Doesn't really matter, if you're not willing to get a job and sort yourself out now then you're unlikely to change in a similar situation in the future.

>Is there any chance of me ever getting out of this shit hol
Yeah, if get a job and use the money to move out

>>17902480
>Advice like how to move out i guess.
Find a place you can afford to rent, get a lease, move in and pay the rent. Gumtree is good for cheap rental in the UK

>As for being judged, it could be in my mind, but even so does that rlly change things?
No, it's not stopping you from making money or moving out, those are choices you're making. Write down what you want, set a plan to get it then find the strength or discipline to follow through with your goal. In this case getting a job and a place.

You don't get shit without working towards it, not sure what other answer you expect.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.