[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I love to fight

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: pres.png (157KB, 516x440px) Image search: [Google]
pres.png
157KB, 516x440px
Is it wrong to love discussing large amounts of topics with almost anyone, be it friend, foe, strangers or anyone else, while also trying to decimate the opposing side in them? Is this what superiority complex is or am I just an ego boasting dick?

Thanks in advance, /adv/.
>>
discussing is good.
getting in rage about someone not agreeing with you is not.
not being willing to give the other idea a try too is also not ok.
>>
>>17902413
I'm quite open minded in them, and I favor actual arguments to useless name calling. I do not get enraged by someone not agreeing with me, and I often like to argue with those types of people, because discussions with them are less stale and are more interesting, since they offer some kind of challenge.
>>
>>17902400
>I just an ego boasting dick?

yes

go into politics

practice this skill on forums not in real life
>>
>>17902868
I'm mostly doing it online and have though about getting into politics.
>>
>>17902400
Yes, and yes. Also you enjoy it because you're an ENTP. You pursue it because you lack grace.
>>
>>17903292
>You lack grace
In what sense?
>>
>>17903316
The responsibility to make people comfortable and happy should come before your desire to fight with people. Artificially putting one before the other is what society is all about.
>>
>>17902400
Yes, and yes. Also you enjoy it because you're a sagittarius. You pursue it because you lack grace.
>>
>>17903338
>sagittarius
I am not.
>>
>>17902400
Do you get pleasure from winning or from proving to yourself that you're right?
>>
i used to be this way.
OP if you care at all about having friends/people in general liking you, then my suggestion is to change your ways
>>
>>17902400
I find your sorts exhausting.

People spend time with other people in their free time because they want to. Most of us have enough conflict to deal with in the obligations of our lives; such as jobs, school, or family. I have a friend like you. He thrives on conflict, I think it's mostly unnecessary for day-to-day life. It's a pain in the ass to talk to him when I know he's full of shit, because it takes more effort to actually discredit an idea rather than just contradict it with your own. I don't want to spend every moment of my time with him walking him through every pitfall I see in his utopian political ideology.

And really, most people do what I mentioned above. They'll repeat their positions in an argument with different words, over and over until they get frustrated and break down thinking "why isn't this working?" And it puts you into perspective as to just how cheap this kind of talk is most of the time. Don't you ever get a sense of that? The total futility of what we're doing here? What here aside from petty satisfaction is accomplished?

Don't you ever get a feeling of how pointless it is to exhaust somebody's will to repeat themselves, or to walk you through yours?
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.