[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Critters

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: download (1).jpg (6KB, 244x206px) Image search: [Google]
download (1).jpg
6KB, 244x206px
Guys today i noticed i have a shit ton of red itchy bumps on my legs and a few on my arms and torso, i was trying to fivure out what it was but i couldnt find any bedbugs or anything like that so i looked at my roommates dog and it had fucking fleas, what do i do

I cant live like this, how do i get rid of them? Is it going to take a long time?
>>
Oh yeah also i forgot to add i have long and thick hair that looks autistic when short, do they infest hair and if so how do i get rid of them?
>>
Get flea medication for dog

Vacuum carpets/furniture and wash beddings

That's pretty much it. Fleas bite people but can't live on them/lay eggs on them, so as long as you make sure the dog stays flea-free, you'll be fine.
>>
You have to get them off the animals and out of the carpets.

Get Advantage for the pets, they will hate it but it's the best way. Use flea shampoo on them, and buy a flea comb to clean them with.

Get some flea powder for the carpets and put it use it every night before bed. You will also need to vacuum regularly.

As for yourself, wash your hair, thoroughly; you can use flea-shampoo if it's really bad. Change your sheets more often, even if you don't see them in your bed or on your pillow.

If it's a really REALLY bad infestation call an exterminator.

I grew up in a house filled with pets and every time we had a flea "outbreak" we had to do all this shit.
>>
Make flea traps over night

Put a small lamp over a plate with soap water on floor
>>
>>17902234
Three words OP
Dawn dish soap
Bath that fucker with it, the dogger is the source of the damaging aspect of the infestation
Wash a few times a week, ten minutes or so, warm water so dogger don't get sick.
Repeat forever.
To fix your abode: vacuum the carpets, specifically the areas with lowlight and low foot traffic, like under a table or behind the couch.
Some people do home solutions like non-toxic-to-animal oils or boiled lemon water on the pets.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.