[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How to deal with dying.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

File: 1475862688287.jpg (29KB, 540x540px) Image search: [Google]
1475862688287.jpg
29KB, 540x540px
How the fuck does a person make peace with their own death?

I mean it's really been bothering me lately, to the point of keeping me up at night. One day no matter what I do I will die, the act of dying dosen't so much scare me, it's what comes after. Is there something waiting for us on the other side? No way of knowing, I can't seem to find peace in faith due to doubt, the idea that queit possibleky is nothing, that we are reduced to a state of absolute nothingness scares me on a level I cannot put in words. I almost don't care what it is, heaven, reincarnation, becoming energy and part of life or some new age shit. I can't accept that it all just stops, that dying is the end of it all, there has to be more after this, right? Or am I just trying to find some lie to tell to myself to bring myself peace? How the hell do I deal with all this? How does anyone deal with this?
>>
>he's not relieved that the pain will end one day and no one can stop it

Fucking normies man...
>>
File: mabRf.jpg (513KB, 2048x1366px) Image search: [Google]
mabRf.jpg
513KB, 2048x1366px
>>17901498
Next comes the realisation that life is meaningless.
>>
You didn't seem to mind non-existence before you were born.
>>
You can either continue fearing it, find some justification to accept it in a way, or distract yourself from it.
>>
>>17901521
That was before life. Now I have experienced much. Joy, sadness, rage, pain, love, hate. I have read so much on history, culture, and cherish life. I may be nothing more then a lonely NEET, who has never fucked, or been anywhere of note. But I love being alive none the less. I want to continue, to experience more, or at least watch others experience it. To watch history, indulge in culture, to see everything that awaits. I don't want this to end, I can't deal with knowing that this will end.
>>
>>17901498
>o the point of keeping me up at night.
oh you got monkey mind !
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GLjelIPg3ys
>>
We fear dying naturally. Understand your current state of consciousness is just a result of some molecules moving around to ultimately propagate your DNA. That's what being alive is. It's no different than death. It's like you arose from nothingness. And eventually you'll return to nothingness all the while not realising you were ever anything
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.