[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Best chemical means of sleeping? Two week trip?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 3

File: CZhhkk3WEAAVWOH.jpg (12KB, 358x343px) Image search: [Google]
CZhhkk3WEAAVWOH.jpg
12KB, 358x343px
Going on a small group trip with the department of history of my university for a study tour for two weeks in France and Belgium. Most of the time we will be in hostels.

My issues isn't with staying in hostels, but when I know I have to get up early in the morning for something, it is an absolute bitch trying to get to sleep the night before. I get extremely hot, and my heart races. I don't feel panicky, but I get irritated at how hot the room seems to get and how my heart rate will increase to the point where I can't sleep, gradually making the issue worse. It's utter frustration. It only happens once in a while, and that is in a comfortable, controlled environment (my room)

I figured I'd bring ZzzQuil with me, and this lotion shit that smells great and makes you tired. But in case if those plans fail me, are there any good chemical sleep aids?

>I'm psyched for this trip, but I'm worried about getting lack of sleep and derailing the rest of the fun for me.
>>
Melatonin works and is one of the few supplements I can legitimately feel the benefits from. I use about 10-15mg about an hour before to sleep. I get some of the most vivid dreams when I take it too.

Failing that use nyquil but I wouldn't want to get dependent on it.
>>
Valerian root is a good sedative. Start with half of a 450 mg capsule to see how it affects you and adjust your dosage accordingly.
>>
>>17901439
Marijuana
>>
>>17901439
Super sleep. Look it up, it's natural chemicals that the body produces during the day and works extremely well.
>>
>>17901439
abien works
but try medittaion first
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SlumnHUr76c
>>
File: 1469396542719.png (163KB, 414x441px) Image search: [Google]
1469396542719.png
163KB, 414x441px
>>17901547
ambien , oops
>>
>>17901439
Forget drugs. Blindfold/sleepmask and earplugs
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.