[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Feel too bad to break up

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: 1459274456923.gif (422KB, 217x122px) Image search: [Google]
1459274456923.gif
422KB, 217x122px
I've been in a relationship with a girl for nearly 3 years and don't feel all that much in love with her. I almost view her as a friend I like to help and make happy more than a girlfriend. The problem is I'm too nice, I know I treat her well and her life would be really shitty without me. I try to bring this up that I don't feel a love connection she breaks down crying and it makes me feel too bad. What should I do?
>>
Break up with her. You're not going to feel any happier with the way things are as time goes by. In fact, you'll probably just end up resenting her because you'll begin to feel trapped.
Man up and hurt some feelings. It happens to everyone. It's not your responsibility to make her happy. She owes it to herself to find happiness without external help, otherwise she's an emotional leech.
>>
>>17900885
Im sorry to tell you but, it will be the same after dating for so long. Unless you want to get a new girl that sucked lots of cocks already..
i dont know about you but i prefer girls that didnt have other dudes cock in mouth

She will break... she might even commit suicide.
>>
>>17900902
You're a fucking dink. If his relationship is already at this point after 3 years and he has no desire to put a ring on it, then it's time to abandon ship.
And if she kills herself, that's not his responsibility. People don't get into relationships with each other to prevent one another from offing themselves.
>>
>>17900943
I agree with this. And I hate when people give themselves so much credit over another persons life. Let her go so she can find someone who does love her!
Allllll break ups are hard but that's the way life goes.
>>
>>17900902
This is the most insecure and completely out of touch rambling I've read today
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.