[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How to respond to this I am fit guy trying to flirt with fit girl

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_7300.png (351KB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7300.png
351KB, 750x1334px
How to respond to this

I am fit guy trying to flirt with fit girl
>>
>>17900530
>summer going into senior year

you're still making noob gains, bitch
literally a single step above dyel-tier
>>
>>17900530
We'll have to workout a lot together then
>>
>>17900530
Squatz 'n Oatz
>>
You'll get better adv on /fit/
>>
"Yeah we definitely should. Shoot me a text when you're around, I'll set something up."
>>
>>17900598
Nah. Ask her if she's free this week to fucking moron
>>
>>17900611
tru, also checked. first time I read OPs pic it made it seem like he got rejected, but he never really asked her out.

Try and make a definite lifting date. If she still says maybe or she'll let you know, play it cool and let her get back to you. When she does contact you again, ask if she's free to lift. If she rejects you again, stop asking her.
>>
>>17900530
"I say we hit it hard the moment you get here"

Thank me later, as in after you get your dick wet.
>>
"Sounds like alot of time we'll be spending together then ;)". If she thinks it's weird then move on. She should think it's cute.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.