[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Youtube

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

File: psychedelic-1828510.jpg (1003KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
psychedelic-1828510.jpg
1003KB, 1920x1080px
How can I get more youtube views? I narrate psychedelic trips, creepypasta, and random 4chan greentext stories.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCVS9dLNSNV0sDkPBeZFUXJA
>>
>>17900524

by posting good content, and preferably original content. when you do post content someone else posts, you have to do it better. i wanted to go into this critique hating you, but i can't cuz at the very least, your voice has potential, so ill give me honest two cents instead of flaming you for not so subtly spamming adv.

the REAL problem here is that you have been posting for only 5 days and are bitching about views. when i first started i got as many views as you did, it took months to tick up.

and thats all they do, slowly tick up until the right video just goes viral. not in the sense that its on the trending page, but somehow it shows up in more 'suggested' pages because a lot of people liked it at the right time and watched it til the end. something about it resonated enough early on to make youtube want to promote it over the other garbage.

your voice is actually more emotional then most of the creepypasta narrators like bebusta or lazy masquerade. however some parts are hard to hear. you certainly sound cute and fun though. the problem is you mumble a little bit so a few words come together, and i have yet to hear you narrate anything important (as the audio on your creepy video sucks and im not sitting through 15 minutes of 'i do drugs') so i dont know how well you will be able to narrate the climax to a story. mostly because im not sitting through 15 minute long stories to find out.

the stories you posted all seem obscure. if you want people to happen to find it becuase of the story, pick famous ones. even if they've been narrated a thousand times before. the trick is to narrate htem beter. not monotonously. to think of it like acting, like soemone in a movie telling a funny story. you need to deliver the punchline. not just say the words.
>>
>>17901148

also, post shorter videos. no one wnats to sit through 15 minutes for someones first video. there are tons of funny copy pastas that can be done in under a minute. also, wait til you post more videos before worrying about views. most people arent going to subscribe until they see that you have lots of content. what makes someone worth subscribing to is watching a video, seeing they have more of the same, and wanting to see what comes next. when you have only 5 videos and all the videos are vastly different theres no reason to subscribe or check out other content.

and an extension of that: stick to one kidn of video. at least for now. people like dedicated channels. tehy can grow and spin off to other htings later, but at least for the first month focus on ONE kind of story.

that being said, dont focus on psychedlic stories. why? because its a shitty demograph. you're expecting people who take serious drugs to want tos it through multiple stories that are way too long and then subscribe?

humor sells the easiest on youtube. horror does pretty good too.
>>
File: IMG_5517.jpg (48KB, 600x1065px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5517.jpg
48KB, 600x1065px
By removing your chin
>>
Amazing insight from you all thank you!
>>
>>17900524
Tits if ure a chick. Lots of them. And no, im not joking.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.