[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

NEET me

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

How do I become a complete shut in and still afford internet/food?
>>
Use Bing Rewards, get a $5 Amazon gift card once per month. Buy as much cheap ramen as possible.
>>
dude just get a job as a cashier and live with your parents or some roommates. Buy your tendies on the cheap from sams club.
>>
>>17900484
i rather not go outside but jobs from home suggestions are fine, also way too old to live with parents
>>
>>17900502
>>17900446
what skills do you have

what is your employment/education record

if the answer is none and none then you can't be a NEET without also being homeless.
>>
>>17900506
education is a BA in military history
sales xp mostly
>>
>>17900522
>military history
Not really anything great you can do with that from home, but if you are an excellent writer you could make a small amount of money from home writing people's college projects for them.

>sales
There is no sales job on the planet that doesn't require face-to-face meetings so that's right out.

Sorry, anon, sounds like you don't have the skillset to work from home. Maybe look into learning a programming language.
>>
ok here's what you do you become an artist and sell your paintings or work on etsy. You will probably be only scraping by though so you will need to buy your tendies on the down low.
>>
>>17900554
back door tendies can be cut with other things though so try to get your seller to sample them to make sure they wont kill you.
>>
>>17900528
>sales job on the planet that doesn't require face-to-face meetings so that's right out.

What are telemarketers
>>
>>17900554
i can do this, i can actually paint and sculpt

how hard is it to get disability?

I was also thinking of selling myself sometimes, i'm fat and look like amy schumer's half asian twin but some guys like that no?
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.