[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

help with getting old mobile app records

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

my partner has been lying to me and I have been told he's been cheating as well. Unfortunately without proof I'll end up losing everything in a separation, maybe even end up homeless. I don't have a lot of money, but I have no idea about hacking etc (if that's even the right word) so I do need help, and I don't know if I can afford a private investigator...I have the relevant usernames and mobile numbers, but not the skills to find what I need. A friend suggested asking here, can anyone help me?
>>
>>17900263
Ahahahahahahahahaha faggot!
>>
Hacking? Hahaha are you talking about texts? The company should own every text you two have sent. During trial they can be retrieved. Learn how you can get those records from your company. All you need is his num
>>
>>17900377
I assumed she was talking about some discreet fuck app that he was probably deleting and re-installing each time.

Maybe you could get download records from the app store to see how many times he installed them.
>>
I don't mean texts no, it's mostly snapchat and other messaging apps, he's quite tech-smart so knows not to use simple texting. I'm really bad with tech so I don't know how any of the recovery stuff works
>>
>>17900396
Ur fucked lol
>>
it really depends on the App you used. lsit the names or better yet google: <app name> retrieve old messages

but I think Snapchat would tough in that regard, at least with pictures from the little that I know of it.
>>
Snap chat saves all pictures.
>>
>>17900471
Is it possible to retrieve the "chat" messages? The text ones sent via the app?
>>
>>17900263
android or iPhone?
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.