[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Completely grossed out by the thought of anal

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: Jessica Alba.jpg (7KB, 275x183px) Image search: [Google]
Jessica Alba.jpg
7KB, 275x183px
Femanon, 22yo here. I've only had sex with one guy (a few years ago) and he wasn't interested in anal, but I hear many other guys are. I find it completely repulsive that lots of guys are into this and expect it. I feel pessimistic about dating because I fear I'll be pressured into trying something so horribly painful. Why do guys coerce their girlfriends into this?
>>
Troll thread
Move along

Unrealistic fears
>>
>>17900004
No one "expects" you to have anal sex. Most guys wouldn't dump you if you said you weren't into it - a lot of my friends don't like it and all of them are in long term relationships.

Also - girls like anal sex too. I love it, and actually ask my boyfriend to fuck my ass fairly often. The idea that someone has to be coerced into it is ridiculous.
>>
i'm a girl who loves anal sex. but my best friend hates it and pretty much refuses to try it.

guess which one of us is happily married? it's not me :(

don't worry so much. you can make a guy happy without doing anal lol.
>>
I'm a guy, did anal to my gf less then 5 times over 8 years, couldn't care less about it

you kinda got me in the mood now, I'll tell her to prepare her anus
>>
>>17900011
>>17900016
how does it feel?
like pooping in reverse?
>>
>>17900004
>I am complaining about a hypothetical problem that I have not experienced
It's pretty rare for a guy to "expect" anal. In a good relationship, you won't have to do anything you don't want to do. If you're not stingy with your pussy or your mouth, you can keep 98% of men happy and satisfied. Unless you somehow end up with a guy with a specific fetish for anal.

I've had anal sex before, it's really nothing special. Pussy feels better and requires less planning/prep
>>
>>17900004
Guy here, I don't like anal at all and seriously hope that no partner ever asks me to do anal to her.

Don't worry, not all of us like that!
>>
>>17900019
feels kinda like pooping at first but not really. it does hurt if he gets too excited and wants to get into it before you're really stretched out and ready, which has been always for me.

once he gets going though and your muscles relax and become used to it it's omg amazing
>>
>>17900019
>pooping in reverse
When you first do anal yeah, that's what you'll feel because you haven't felt something like anal before. It'll probably hurt too because although you have heard "use lube, go slow, get used to assplay" before, you won't do it right or won't take "use lube, relax" seriously enough. Also those muscles aren't trained to take a dick yet.
>>
>>17900004
tried it once and I'm done, it hurt. Never again. I don't understand why so many guys want it when I have a vagina that is biologically perfect for a penis and she loves penis. Perhaps these guys are really gay.
>>
File: image.png (594KB, 830x546px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
594KB, 830x546px
>>17900103
>>
>>17900103
>Perhaps these guys are really gay.
Nah, it's an act of dominance, sometimes punishment. They know you're not enjoying it, that's the whole point.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.