[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Lucid Dreaming

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_20161227_123120.jpg (6KB, 152x183px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20161227_123120.jpg
6KB, 152x183px
How do I lucid dream?
What happens when you lucid dream?
I've been pretty bored since the beginning of the year. Can't afford drugs (nor do I want to run the risk of being a junky) and nothing else seems to really work for me. So the idea of lucid dreaming sounds rather seductive.

Pic obviously unrelated.
>>
Shameless self-bump.
>>
Melatonin supplements
>>
By "lucid dreaming" I'll just assume you want sex dreams on command, since that's exactly what you want.

This is what you do:

1) You drink a lot of fluids before going to bed and don't take a piss before sleeping

2)You sleep on your stomach so your dick is being pressed between the bed and your weight. When you need a piss while you're sleeping and pressure is against the dick in the dream it wil create a sexually pleasurable sensation

3) If you have a partucluar person you want to fuck in the dream, like an actress for a
example, watch several hours of movies/shows with her that day, so she remains in your subconscious

4) Obviously, refrain from jerking off so you have a lot of pent up sperm and sexual energy to relase

works about a third of the time
>>
>>17900175
Is it worth it

Compare it to sex with a real average girl
>>
>>17900184
In my personal opinion it's not as good as actual sex but way better than masturbation, so decide for yourself if it's worth it. it's something i used to do in high school but these days i just get a hooker
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.