[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

help this confused frog poster

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 6

File: 2016-12-28 15.29.53.png (298KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
2016-12-28 15.29.53.png
298KB, 1080x1920px
So I texted this girl from my uni that took a class with me and I've been into since the beginning of the semester. We were assigned to work in the same group for a class presentation thing and got along nicely. I made her laugh often, discussed important topics with her, and overall made her feel comfortable engaging with me. However, I didn't have to courage to ask her out. The semester ended, and since she's a senior, she graduated and left for her home country until the summer. This is the conversation we had. I have only one question that I need help answering: is she into me? Pls help my confused dumb ass out mangs.
>>
Doesn't matter
You already missed the prime opportunity to ask her out and now have nothing to lose
Just go for it
>>
>>17899978
Just ask her out. It looks neutral, she may or may not be interested. I've had conversations similar and got both.
>>
File: 2016-12-28 15.31.04.png (334KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
2016-12-28 15.31.04.png
334KB, 1080x1920px
part 2 mis amigos.
>>
>>17899978

She is out of the country and talking with someone back home. Even if she was into you (these texts don't prove anything) she is not there to date.

Keep talking and maybe see how things are when she comes back.
>>
File: 2016-12-28 15.32.29.png (285KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
2016-12-28 15.32.29.png
285KB, 1080x1920px
Part 3 con oregano
>>
File: 2016-12-28 15.33.17.png (304KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
2016-12-28 15.33.17.png
304KB, 1080x1920px
part quatro. One more left
>>
File: 2016-12-28 15.34.25.png (345KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
2016-12-28 15.34.25.png
345KB, 1080x1920px
Last one. Alright, that's all folks.
>>
File: 1480467084228.png (114KB, 413x395px) Image search: [Google]
1480467084228.png
114KB, 413x395px
bumperino. Does the rest of the convo change your opinions?
>>
>>17900253
No >>17899983
>>
>>17900253

Not really, it's still small talk. I'm this one >>17899993, by the way.

I'm not saying "she is not into you", I'm saying we can't tell from these exchanges. I'm also saying that dating is usually best when the people involved exist in a similar space, so wait until she comes back to make a move.
>>
>>17900257
It does matter to me. Whether or not I ask her out is a matter of time at this point. I just want to know if there's any clue in this that shows she's interested in me.
>>
>>17900270
Sure man
>>
>>17900260
Thanks for the advice. Btw, how autistic would it be to casually ask her how she feels about me? not in those words specifically of course.
>>
>>17900281
>how autistic would it be to casually ask her how she feels about me? not in those words specifically of course.

I love how people on this board read what you write, tell you they agree, and then tell you they are going to do the exact opposite thing.

How do you plan to "subtly" ask her, Sherlock? You are telling me you are gonna make a move. The worst move, but a move nonetheless.
>>
>>17900293
That's a move? I thought it was just a question. I didn't mean to communicate that I didn't care for your opinion dude. I just think that a "move" is closer to flirting with her on an actual date, not asking her a question about how she feels through text. I don't want to wait until May for something that is not a guarantee. So, I thought it'd be a good idea to settle the matter now rather than later.
>>
>>17900304

"Making a move" is making your intentions clear. And doing it by text only works for 14 year-olds.

>I don't want to wait until May for something that is not a guarantee.

You don't have to wait. Keep living your life and when she comes back, if you are still interested, go talk to her again and see what's going on.

You are not dating her, you don't need to make her the center of your universe.
>>
>>17900304
How do you expect her to respond to that. "I like you" "I'm in love with you" "we're just friends"

It's pretty much asking "what are we" before you've gone on a date

Let the shit build

Starting a relationship has no guarantees especially when it's so far away so just get that thinking out of your head right now
>>
>>17900321
Who said anything about making her the center of my life? Besides, doesn't telling her that I wanted to ask her out for coffee already make my intentions clear? Also, chances are one of us wont care anymore by then, so getting a definitive answer now would at least give me satisfaction that she was interested. Yes, that'd be completely selfish, but this is not an important enough of an issue for me to worry about the moral ramifications of my actions.

>>17900326
I was thinking of saying something like "since when were you interested in me?" to force her into either answering the question or saying "never". Either way, I get some of what I want and can feel more comfortable in asking her out again when she comes back.
>>
>>17900349
>Also, chances are one of us wont care anymore by then, so getting a definitive answer now would at least give me satisfaction that she was interested

Two fucking bad. You missed the window there. But you don't know what will happen if you wait some more. By asking now you burn any chance, though.

>Who said anything about making her the center of my life?

Exactly, don't wait for her. Live your life while she is away. This isn't that important, you said it yourself, so just move on. Or do you need closure for this insignificant thing?
>>
>>17900363
Yes I missed the fucking window, man oh man are we achieving much by saying the same thing over and over again. Furthermore, of course I don't know with certainty what will happen. However, given that it'll be 5 months before she's back here, you'd have to be an idiot not to realize how probable it is that she'll meet someone else. Therefore, if I want to gain anything out of this at all, then my best bet is learning about her intentions before they go away. Also, yes, I do need some closure because I have nothing better to do for the next two weeks (I'm back home away from uni and bored as hell), and she means enough to me.
>>
>>17900375
Do it for closure but it's not the optimal move if you want to get with her
>>
>>17900397
Is there an optimal move in my situation that is not terrible in comparison to others I could make if she was here? The only thing I can do is text her until she gets back, but...
>text only works for 14 year-olds.

Another options is calling her, but we're not dating. At worst we're acquaintances, at best we're almost friends. Calling her would seem strange.
>>
>>17900415
The optimal one is to wait until she gets back to take her out but you're SO BORED YOU DONT WANNA WAIT (jk friend) so the next best thing would be to be more flirty in the text and then ask to call her one night (sort of pseudo date almost) and see if the chemistry is there

GOOD LUCK
>>
>>17899978
>However, I didn't have to courage to ask her out. The semester ended, and since she's a senior, she graduated and left for her home country until the summer.

That boat has sailed pal.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.