[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Vision loss

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: 1478826715206.jpg (257KB, 1400x1050px) Image search: [Google]
1478826715206.jpg
257KB, 1400x1050px
This seems about as good a place as any to post this. Yesterday, I noticed that my vision was blurry in my right eye. To be more precise, it's perfectly fine up close, and blurry at distances roughly greater than arm's length. Now, to my limited knowledge about vision problems, they don't typically just show up overnight, they're longer, more drawn out things, but I swear this shit snuck up on me.

Now for context on my issue. You see, I'm a povertyfag, and I know that I should schedule an appointment with an optometrist ASAP, but the issue is that I really, really do not have the money for it. Given that, I'm still right in assuming I should schedule an appointment anyways, right? The last thing I fucking need is to be going blind in one eye.

Picture unrelated.
>>
>>17899864
What exactly are you asking?
Go see a doctor we cant help you with that.

I've almost went blind before, they caught it and now I'm alright but still legally blind.
>>
>>17899870
Basically, I'm poor as fuck, and am I right in assuming I should see a doctor ASAP. More or less just looking for confirmation, because I really don't have the money for this shit.
>>
Probably nothing permanent but I'd SEE a dr
>>
>>17899864
Sounds like you need glasses OP. That's exactly what it sounds like to me and I have glasses.

You aren't losing your vision or going blind.
>>
Probably just cancer or something.
>>
>>17899930
The thing is that I haven't needed glasses before, nor have I had any vision problems prior to this.
>>
>>17900064
I think it's called aging idk
>>
>>17900073
I'm 21 nigga, I wouldn't call that being very old at all. I would understand and expect this shit if I was even twice my age, but 21 seems awful young for vision problems to occur without warning.
>>
>>17900119
You still can get it, but the symptoms you are describing match up exactly with what I had before I got glasses.

Look up an optometry school near you and see if you can get a free appointment or something like that. Some glasses stores might offer it as well.
>>
>>17900173
Well alright then, I'll keep that in mind.
>>
>>17900185
Also, some dollar stores have really really shitty glasses. See if they help your vision at all, check for ones to help with near sightedness
>>
>>17900119
I'm 22 nigga and had perfect vision up until that last couple years

I swear it was looking at that burning magnesium strip but idk it was starting to get worse before that
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.