[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Male virginity and male promiscuity are both demonized. What

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 5

File: 1474939697798.jpg (133KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
1474939697798.jpg
133KB, 640x640px
Male virginity and male promiscuity are both demonized. What are they supposed to do?
>>
1. male promiscuity is not demonised

2. y do u care what other people think of you? stop being autistic

3. whos the girl on the left?
>>
>>17899780
>Male virginity and male promiscuity are both demonized. What are they supposed to do?

Hahahahaha! Poor victim!

Let me ask you something: Why do you care if "male promiscuity" is "demonized" (it's not) if you are here fapping to facebook pics?

I mean, really? This girls? Go away and bitch somewhere else.
>>
File: 1481314218994.jpg (17KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
1481314218994.jpg
17KB, 480x360px
>>17899780
>>
No one gives a shit.
>>
>>17899780

Male promiscuity is no more demonized than female promiscuity. No one wants a whore, but no one cares if you sleep with a few people.
>>
>>17899780
Form healthy sexual relationships. That is the logical conclusion. It is the obvious happy medium between your two extremes.
>>
>>17899801
So you wouldn't care if your partner was honest about being with over 50 people before you?

Risk of STDs and all that are no factor to "regular people"?
>>
>>17899832
As a dude who doesn't take it in the ass you have very low risk of catching anything serious. Other then herpes, the clap, or warts, men have a severly low risk of stds. When I found that out my life improved.
>>
>>17899836
Way to avoid the question. The inference was that; if you had recently started seeing someone, had unprotected sex with them, and they told you they had way more than a standard amount of sexual partners is the past, would you still trust/ want to be with this person?

They obviously had little respect for sex or relationships. What's to stop them from having such easy sex again the moment y'all have a fight or something? Wouldn't be any problem for a sex veteran.
>>
>>17899780
Do the inbetween? Or just not care?
>>
>>17899841
Not them but I am in a relationship with this type of person

we understand the difference between casual sex and a relationship
Strong communication and trust is what keeps our relationship strong
>>
>>17899857
shame your body doesnt elohel
>>
>>17899860
Nice reply
>>
OP why do you think only in extremes?
Anorexia and morbid obesity are also both "demonized," does that mean that there are no attractive people?
>>
>>17899780
Male promiscuity is seen similarly to female virginity, and viceversa. Guys don't have a huge "stigma", it's much stronger for girl (and it's something bearable anyway).
Most people just want someone who didn't fuck around too much or who isn't completely clueless about sex, something in between.
>>
>>17899832

I AM them and I did say "no one wants a whore".
>>
File: 1481427257713.jpg (162KB, 1536x2048px) Image search: [Google]
1481427257713.jpg
162KB, 1536x2048px
>>17899878
That's exactly it.

People suck; I'm going back to hating everyone.
>>
>>17899841
>What's to stop them from having such easy sex again the moment y'all have a fight or something?

You are confusing a lot of sexual partners with being an asshole.

For example, a guy might fuck around and have a lot of one night stands while single. That's not the same as cheating. You are the only one demonizing partner count here.

Also, if you think you might be at risk of transmitting a disease and still have unprotected sex, then you are the asshole. Again, as an adult, if you have a lot of unprotected sex, it's your responsibility to make sure you are clean. The problem here wouldn't be the partner count. The problem would be not being responsible about it.
>>
>>17899885
How pathetic
>>
>>17899832
>Risk of STDs and all that are no factor to "regular people"?
I mean, I guess that regular people have been informed about STD tests and the fact that, if you want to be sure that your partner is clean, you can just ask them to take one, and use a condom before you get the results.

I dated a guy who fucked around a lot (literally "a different girl every week" for most of his youth). He changed his mind about casual sex and stopped fucking around a year before we met. He took a test and was clean. I didn't care much.
Things never went that far but his past wasn't a huge issue.
>>
>>17899893
The worst part is that people tend to not find love/intimacy until they think this way

I'm still personally waiting to adopt this mindset
>>
>>17899780
>pic related
There is literally no faster way to kill an erection.
>>
>>17899943

The "hate everyone" mindset is not what gets them intimacy, it's the "I'm happy alone" mindset. When you work on being happy with yourself alone, you become a better you than you were. People will be attracted to the prime you.
>>
>>17900069
Is it ok to be both happy by yourself and hate everyone?

Why is hating everyone pathetic?
>>
>>17899780
Convert to Islam and rape their way back to the top of society.

Look at the German women inviting Muslims into their country. Look at the women studying Arabic and IR searching for a dominant Mohammad to rape them

Islam is a hard counter to feminization and misandry. What will you do?
>>
>>17900081
It's ok but it makes your life pretty miserable

people that are happy with themselves have to face the flaws in their own character and accept them which in turn makes them more accepting of others flaws and less hate
>>
>>17899780

>starving yourself and over eating are demonized
>what are we supposed to do?
>>
>>17900081

I'm not the guy that said hating everyone is pathetic, but it doesn't really have a purpose. Why hate everyone? How will that make you happy to have spite for people you haven't even given a chance? You'll only wind up punishing innocent people who didn't do shit to you.

It's okay, but it's not optimal. It's better to be indifferent about people. Pursue your own passions, hobbies, learn to be emotionally and mentally independent and work on acting in ways that reflect on your values.

And doing all that gives you confidence. Confidence is being certain that you will get the girl, it's knowing that you'll be perfectly fine if you don't.

Speaking from experince, hatred for everyone just makes you bitter and miserable.
>>
>>17899794
Great advice, brainlet.
>>
>>17900111

*Confidence is NOT being certain that you will get the girl

That typo fucked up my point, hehe.
>>
>>17900120
>brainlet
?
>>
>>17900133

Yeah, I'm curious too. Sarcasm or cheeky nickname?
>>
File: absolutelyy.jpg (58KB, 273x448px) Image search: [Google]
absolutelyy.jpg
58KB, 273x448px
>>17899836
>herpes
>not serious

Haha, spoken like a true herpes fag.

>inb4 justifying that shit with some bogus statistics

You catch it by being a stupid fuck and kissing/fucking people with breakouts. It's disgusting and for life. Deal with it.
>>
>>17901458
But it doesn't cause serious consequences, doesn't affect your lifestyle or lower your life quality. It is not serious, even if it is "disgusting" and "for life".

Also - HSV-1 and HSV-2 (oral and genital herpes) are different viruses. Most people catch HSV-1 as kids. The virus can be spread even if sores are not present, and not everyone shows symptoms.
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.