[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

best mmo to find a boyfriend?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: PVP.jpg (240KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
PVP.jpg
240KB, 1920x1080px
i'm finally getting a new laptop once my tax return comes in and i'm ready to get back to gaming. always been an mmo gamer and also i want a boyfriend. what's the best game to make this happen? must be like fantasy themed with healer classes (fuck GW2) and hopefully has some decent world pvp. pve games are a possibility but the best mmos are ones you can fuck with people in via pvp.
>>
just find one on a dating site and say you are a huge nerd that likes anime and shit. Some other sperg will be out there to match you.
>>
>>17899752
>>17899752
I'll be your internet boyfriend if you roll with me on that new Nostralus realm of whatever launching January 7th.
>>
wtf, what are you planing on doing with your online 'boyfriend' exactly? how are you going to have a relationship through a screen?
>>
>>17899764
new classic wow server? i bought and played wow on release and honestly was very disappointed in the pvp. like it literally didn't matter when you died in pvp and it sucked.

my roots are pve games with pvp thrown in as an afterthought that actually worked amazingly well. having no instances and limited pve resources (camps, raid bosses) made pvp like the way to earn your right to the pve encounters. if that makes sense? also i like to grief the fuck out of people and make them cry.

that's kinda what i'm hoping for, along with a game with a lot of potential for finding decent boyfriends. does such a game even exist in these modern times of handholding and instanced content?

>>17899799
idk. my friend met her husband on wow and they've been married for forever and have kids and stuff.
>>
>>17899805
you are woefully under prepared for a relationship

go outside and meet some guys, you will 'level up' a lot faster than sexting with some beta online
>>
>>17899752
>girl gamers
Huh?
>>
>>17899844
>go outside and meet some guys, you will 'level up' a lot faster than sexting with some beta online

I doubt if that option is viable she'd be here making this thread kek

I mean
>my friend met her husband on wow and they've been married for forever and have kids and stuff.
She's clearly just want to get pregnant and a husband.

I do know stories of WoW couples though, like running away across the country to get married.
Ironically their marriage lasts longer than many. (haven't divorced yet)
>>
File: Crystals.jpg (612KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Crystals.jpg
612KB, 1920x1080px
>>17899844
i survived years as a hardcore pk in an anti-pk environment. was feared, ostracised, and hated. if i can handle that i think i'm ready for a relationship lol.

>>17899859
we're about to begin the age of the reality TV star president, and you still think girls gamers don't exist?

>>17899862
yeah mmo couples game together for life :)
>>
>>17899912
>we're about to begin the age of the reality TV star president, and you still think girls gamers don't exist?
Are you implying that Hillary would've been a better choice?
>>
>>17899925
it was an apolitical joke but obviously she would have been the better president lol. we're pretty well fucked with trump presidency so i don't feel bad spending my life murdering crybaby dwarves for fun.
>>
>>17899935
Not really, but it's silly to discuss politics with a girl anyway.
>>
File: controller.jpg (66KB, 625x468px) Image search: [Google]
controller.jpg
66KB, 625x468px
>>17899979
it certainly is a brave new world for women everywhere.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.