[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So this is probably stupid and overthinking but here it goes.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: maxresdefault.jpg (79KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
79KB, 1280x720px
So this is probably stupid and overthinking but here it goes.
Ive resented myself lately for enjoying video games. I feel like Ive wasted so much time on them when I could have been bettering myself. I feel like growing up playing them allowed me to miss out on life opportunities.

Well luckyily I broke my TV in late summer and I havent gotten a new one or repaired it so I havent played really any video games since then.
I thought that without a way to play any vidya that Id have to use my time on more worthy pursuits. But I havent. All this time I havent been bettering myself. I just sit on facebook and listen to music. Is that really any better? What can I even do besides play vidya? I have no friends and its dark and cold out.
So do I buy a new TV and tell myself Ill only play a little or do I focus on other things.
>>
Remove Facebook
Add jogging and qoura
>>
>>17899583
>its cold and dark
I was actually jogging well in the summer when I had vidya.
What am I supposed to do after jogging? What is quora?
>>
>>17899599
>>17899599
Read books
Create art
Work
Learn
Exercise
Socialize

You're saying you want life opportunities but what does that mean to you
What exactly is your goal
What do you want out of life
>>
>>17899611
>Read
Ive tried. I cant sit down and read for very long or for very much

>create art
I have not artistic talent

>learn
Learn what? I want to go back to school but I cant

>exercise
I want to but its cold to jog and I cant find motivation to go to the gym

>work
I work fulltime as a fucking custodian

>socialize
I want to do more of this but I have no idea how. I want more social hobbies but I have no idea what. All Ive ever known was being by myself playing vidya

I dont know what I want out of life and I have no goals. I just want to be like normal people, the kind of life where people would want to take group pictures with you while youre all having a good time.
>>
>>17899668
Ugh Im sorry that was just whiney.
I think Im just really lonely. I probably wouldnt feel so shitty if I had vidya playing friends too. I just want to do stuff with other people and make memories but I dont know how.

I hate the lonelyness of custodian work and I think im going to find a new job for that reason.
>>
>>17899668
>cant find motivation to go to the gym

been liftan for 6 years now. motivation can carry you only so far, it's about discipline and habit famburglar
>>
>>17899704
I work late evenings as a custodian and I tend to stay up after I get off. I cant find the motivation to get my ass up early enough to get anything done before work.
During the summer I work during the day and it was way easier to get things done after work.
>>
>>17899700
You should try getting another job
You just sound lonely as fuck
Or go on hikes and shit and meet people on the trail
>>
>>17899962
Ive posted about the job thing before and some people on /adv/ think I shouldnt get a new job just to make friends but idk
Being a custodian makes me feel like a failure loser and I cant meet new people in this work so

I cant go hiking in the snow my dude. I dont think Id be meeting many people on the trail though....
>>
>>17900148
If it makes you feel like a failure loser you should 100% get a new job
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.