[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I have been with my girlfriend for a year, she moved herself

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

File: IMG-20161217-WA0002.jpg (287KB, 837x1200px) Image search: [Google]
IMG-20161217-WA0002.jpg
287KB, 837x1200px
I have been with my girlfriend for a year, she moved herself in by slowly bringing more stuff over, and comes over every night. She doesn't pay rent, Dosent clean, Dosent cook, Dosent do laundry. She works a few part time jobs and it's usually home before me in bed playing the sims. Recently she won't have sex with me saying she's to tired. I have to literally beg or ofer her something in return for intimacy.
I'm getting increasingly resenting of her, and I don't know how to get her to realize that she is becoming dead weight.
I've told her multiple times she needs to contribute, and she says she will, but nothing has changed.
She's now going to go shopping for more clothes today, even though I told her not to and to use the money to pay off her student loans.
I care about her, but I'm increasingly feeling like a cuck.

How do I make her understand that she has to change this shit?
>>
>>17899425
how does she justify having several part time jobs and not contributing to rent?
its not easy but that might give you a hook to start talking about the whole situation.

also i think you should be careful to bring sex into this because frankly it sounds like shes just a whore getting paid by you in rent, food and chores.
do you think she, you know, loves you still?
>>
She already knows shes dead weight. Just ask her non aggressive questions, give her space and instead of begging get playfully forceful with your needs

Shes either losing interest or thinking she can use you. Maybe both
>>
>>17899425
>How do I make her understand that she has to change this shit?

this will never happen op

>I'm increasingly feeling like a cuck

yep

somehow she sensed you were some kind of pushover type and she is now taking advantage of you

dump her and then what ? she will find another sap to mooch off of

it's your call pal - either be a sponge for your gf or man up dump her ass learn from this b.s. and find a better gal

good luck
>>
ultimatum
>>
>>17899446
She has one job that is super low playing, but it's getting her good experience, and is doing sub work for a school. She plans on paying half when the well paying sub job becomes a full time position, which is fine.
She doesn't have a lot of money, but she spends it all on useless shit like the salon and clothes she won't wear. I'm trying to get us into a situation where we can move forward and she just wants to spend money on junk.
I'm pretty tidy and she isn't, so the messes she makes don't bother her, so I just end up spending all my free time cleaning up behind her.

She justifies it all because she doesn't technically live at my place, so she doesn't feel comfortable cleaning and cooking because she feels weird with my roommate if she's doing that when I'm not around. It's a load of shit.

It's not just sex, it's any intimacy, she just had her fucking face in her phone watching videos of goats and shit and doesn't do anything.

I was laying in bed and she asked me to go make her tea... She wasn't doing anything I told her to do it herself and she got upset. Like it's fucked.

She got me Christmas presents she wants to use that I don't give a fuck about. She got me a fucking bath bomb.

>>17899455
The last week I've just been leaving her alone, she will get all clingy but after I acknowledge her she just focus back of to watching shit on instagram

I can force myself on her and she will submit, but it's not a turn on. I want her to want to be intimate
>>
>>17899425
Do you actually live together? Have you ever discussed it? Or she's technically just a guest?

Also - you shouldn't tell her how to spend HER money. You're not her mom.
>>
>>17899543
she is so leeching off of you anon, what are her positive qualities that apparently make this all worth it?
>>
>>17899555
She d living with her parents before we were together. She hasn't slept in her bed there in 8 months.
All her clothes and worldly positions are at my house.

The problem with that is she doesn't buy groceries because she doesn't have enough money, but she is able to get enough to dye her hair stupid colors at a salon and but clothes.

If I wasn't supporting her for rent, food, cleaning, transportation (she doesn't drive and constantly asks for rides, and never pays for gas) I wouldn't care, but I am spending all my money on this shit instead of myself. And she spends all hey money on herself.

I wouldn't care so much about being the bread winner of she would do some of the domestic shit after her 4 hour work day, but she doesn't do fuck all.
>>
>>17899504
this.

the girl ain't cooking, cleaning, or washing clothes? dude..

either start learning how to cook together, and doing chores together to stumulate her growth, or make her perfectly aware this shit is gonna affect your children someday, so she needs to get her act together fast, if she even wants any kids.
>>
>>17899568
Increasingly little. She said she had to be up early to take transit so she didn't want to have sex, but implied if I drove her maybe she could do something.
I told her no because I had to go to my job and they're would be time.
I slept on the couch last night because u didn't want to be in the same bed as her. This didn't seem to bother her, she acted like everything was alright this morning.

I love her parents, and she is loyal, but this shit is killing my self esteem.
>>
Pick up all her shit for her (like you have been doing), gather it all next to your door OUTSIDE, tell her it's over, and lock yourself inside. Don't let her come in no matter what she says (and she's gonna say some shit). Give yourself something to do and some nice music to listen to while she gets over it outside by herself and finds somewhere to go.

Honestly, it's the only way. I found myself in a shitty situation two weeks ago with my bf of 6 years and straight up moved out for a week. I got time to myself and had a blast, he got time to himself to think about how shitty he has been to me and get his shit together. It's still not 100%, idk if it will ever be and this is just the beginning of the end, but you gotta man up and change something before you kill her out of resentment for how much dead weight she is.

No rent? are you kidding me? and doesn't cook? Fuck that shit.
>>
>>17899590
Just wanted to add she's gonna drag you down with her if you don't shake her off. Bad habits start rubbing off on you and before you know it you'll both be sitting on your ass eating shitty takeout and you'll be paying for her debts. Get out while you can. It'll be hard before, during, but not after. The "after" part will be liberating af.
>>
>>17899571
Then tell her to get back at her parents. You either are living together or you aren't. If you live together half of the responsibilities are hers, if you don't then she should fuck off.
>>
She's living the dream at your expense. Man up. Ask her when her next day off is. The night before her day off, tell her she needs to clear out her stuff and find another place. She has the whole day off to dedicate to that. She's not even putting out? WHAT KIND OF MAN HAS TO BEG A BITCH FOR SEX.
>>
>>17899585
you can talk to her dad about her

he might put in a good few words in her head and straighten her out. "so how are things going between you and your bf (fine), that's not what he said"

this only if you're desperate to salvage whatever is left.
>>
>>17899600
i like this one, but i wouldnt do it if i were you OP because it might work. sounds like your gf is doing more harm than good in your life.
>>
>>17899425
Sometimes there are real headache situations described on here, this here isn't one of them.
Distance yourself from that person as fast and far as possible.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.