[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Legal rights

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

File: Screenshot_2016-12-24-22-07-11.png (324KB, 1368x768px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-12-24-22-07-11.png
324KB, 1368x768px
Hi I'm currently being followed by a large group of people that may or may not be the police I mean about 30 to 40 people at a time and they try to control my movements I things like walking around or body movements. they actually chased me from georgia to texas and then back to georgia, and get this they actually made me homeless and tried to get the parent that I lived with to slowly poison and murder me PAULDING COUNTY GEORGIA
>>
They also kind of mase the area if I try to read books and scream out some kind of chant like phrase that I can't do anything without a permission slip
>>
another story happened at a library, i started writing down there license plates so get this, a lady in there said that I needed to be medicated so they broke into my car and changed out or messed up my food, this was after they called a police officer and told me I had to leave because I was trying to have sex with the children -teenagers in the library
>>
if you want to check it out just come to paulding county georgia and you can watch it maybe like a weekend getaway they have these shark fins on their cars as well its weird like they are in some kind of gang
>>
they may even be trying to make me into some kind of ritual sacrifice so any advice on a lawyer or contact groups that I may contact
>>
I'm a white male 6'0 240 and my name is Brandon Jackson
>>
You are showing very clear signs of delusional paranoid schizophrenia.

I know in all likelihood you will dismiss this message, or worse attribute it to your delusions, but you need medical help. You are not well and your ability to understand the world around you is compromised.
>>
Gr8 b8 or gr8 schizophrenia
>>
Go to a hospital
>>
>>17899423
Are you really sure? If your not sick I would recommend you to buy some guns. If they're one of those guys trying to make some ritual with you hire someone like the A-Team to protect you. Don't trust the cops. Those motherfuckers are everywhere.
But probably that's not the case. You're just overthinking it OP.
>>
>>17900516
stop that
>>
>>17899423
Well, you've got two options assuming this isn't flat out bait.

1. buy some guns and kill them all
2. go see a doctor about your schizotypal disorder
>>
>>17900531
if you want to see it come to PAULDING COUNTY GEORGIA,
>>
Dude tell your parents and get some help, you are having delusions. Do you have any physical proof? Next time you encounter one of these people take a picture with your phone. Look at the picture. The shark fins or other things won't be there. You need medication and/or therapy.
>>
I'm an EMT, and I've picked up people with schizophrenia before.

You have schizophrenia. You need help from a doctor. You need medication. It's the only way your life will start to return to normal.
>>
It's kind of sad when people are suffering from delusions, because how do we convince them without them accusing us of siding with their "persecutors"?
Wouldn't it be better if you were given something and could believe that everything is okay? Sometimes I have periods where I question how real everything is, but I figure that I might as well keep doing what I'm doing because it's easier that way. If you were given something that made you believe that no one was following you, would you take it? If someone is gonna murder you, there's probably nothing you can do about it anyway. Why not die feeling safe and comfortable?
>>
Assuming this isn't bait, you're showing clear signs of paranoid scizophrenia and you need to see a doctor asap.
>>
Please don't buy a gun Brandon. You should let these people take you in. What if they're going to train you and help you
>>
>>17899423
The above has been a paid advertisement for the Paulding County Georgia Tourist Board.
>>
I moderate a fairly popular subreddit for technology advice and I get a few people per year who sound just like you, OP. Don't take it as an insult. Go to a doctor and tell them about what you're thinking. Pick an entirely new doctor who can't possibly know you, someone out-of-town.

I know you don't believe us, but do it "just in case". Maybe they'll give you a clean bill of health, but it wouldn't hurt to have it checked out!
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.