[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

the cure for misogyny

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: successful-bitch.jpg (53KB, 600x400px) Image search: [Google]
successful-bitch.jpg
53KB, 600x400px
I fucking hate women. Whenever I'm in the room with one I feel disgusted, and I try to avoid them whenever I can. I also feel inferior. How do I fix this? I get the feeling that the answer to this is not a simple one, in other words it's not clear as broad daylight how to fix this. Why did this happen to me? For example, my friend Nick is just fine. He doesn't hate women, in fact he's already engaged in his early 20's unlike myself. Why is that? How were our childhoods different to make us this way? What is psychology? Also, why do some people seem to be infinitely more fortunate than I am? Is it fate or destiny? Are some people just destined to be outcasted and shit on by society and never be whole or complete as human beings? Are there more misogynists or more misandrists? what's the cure for misogyny?

I've considered suicide as a solution, but I've heard that's illegal. I don't want to break the law and do illegal things! only terrible people break the law right?
>>
>>17899384
Wow, how do you know this little about yourself?

How can you hate women and feel inferior to them at the same time? I don't hate them and feel superior to them.

What is your parents relationship like? Who is your father and who is your mother? Start there when assessing yourself. For example my dad is arrogant and overly critical and has a "Yes, but..." attitude. Big surprise here; I am overly critical and arrogant.
>>
>>17899401
Yup

It's almost always the parents
>>
>>17899384
I'm in the same boat as you OP. Can't stand being alone with women, or in the same room as women. Sometimes I even have to get away from my girlfriend and she doesn't even have to be doing anything.

My problem is that when I was three I went through a lot of physical/mental abuse as a child from one of my dad's girlfriends and I never got any therapy or talked to any of my family about it. They all knew it was happening but they just covered it up and only acknowledged that it happened. Nothing more or less. I didn't realize until lately how much I don't trust people and resent women more than men.

I can't tell you how to "cure" it. The first step is realizing the problem, which you have. The second step is to act on suppressing those biases when you start to think and feel that way.
>>
>>17899384
>I fucking hate women

ok

step #1 to recognizing your inner gayness
>>
>>17899384

ur disgusted the same way that fat ugly geek nobody in high school liked is disgusted by the normal healthy happy kids.

that ugly geek convinced himself that hes super duper smart, and only gets average grades because hes 'lazy'. and even though most of the football players actually get better grades than him, he still thinks hes smarter and superior simply because his interests are considered smart, even though complete idiots can like anime, video games and computers.

he tells himself hes smarter because its the only intangible quality he can focus on, something he wont have to prove, so he can convince himself hes better despite being worse.

thats you vs women basically.
>>
>>17899384
Convert to Islam and move to Germany

Thank me later
>>
>>17899384
>I get the feeling that the answer to this is not a simple one

Exactly. What you need is therapy. I know, I know, psychologist can't fix everything. But my point is that it's a process, a long process that you won't accomplish on a single afternoon on 4Chan.

I'm no expert, but it seems like and jealousy and low self-esteem have teamed up to stir anger in you. Really, go with someone that can supervise this process for change.
>>
>>17899492
what's the point of writing something if you're only going to insult someone? It seems like you were trying to respond meaningfully, but all I read is typical 4channer nonsense. Come back, try again when you've stopped browsing /pol/.
>>
>>17899501
FOAD you gdamn mooselimb piece of shit

trolling your islam crap in here is verboten
>>
What about hating just one woman? My girlfriends friend (I don't even know she's such a "good friend" since she's just an ex of a cousin who upgraded) interfered with our budding relationship when still dating. Misery loves company type shit, and I fucking loathe her for it. She's just shitty in general, but I can't go ridiculing her every time we're together, well, I can but I try to not be like that anymore
>>
File: 5WY3Zb4.jpg (66KB, 729x509px) Image search: [Google]
5WY3Zb4.jpg
66KB, 729x509px
>>17899384
I hear Afganistan is nice for misogynists. Move there.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.