[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Special moments in relationships

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

Let's forget all the heartbreak and depression running rampant in some of these threads and focus on the good things that have come from our relationships so far.

>Just celebrated first Christmas together will hot cocoa and snuggling
>>
>>17899355

>lets forget people wtih problems and rub it in their faces

oh come on man i think that relationshit is stupid and people need to learn happy to be single, but this is just you wanting to brag.
>>
>>17899372
If that is seriously all you took from this post, you need to revaluate your mindset. Cheating and breakup threads occupy nearly 80% of the topics on this board. This is one thread for focusing on the happier aspects of a relationship and you jump to bitching about it.
>>
File: 1421039620495.jpg (14KB, 180x180px) Image search: [Google]
1421039620495.jpg
14KB, 180x180px
>>17899399

i consider myself pretty unbiased considering i walk in to those threads and tell them to stop putting so much focus on relationships and focus more on self improvement, but saying

>hey, lets forget people with problems and rub our relationships in their faces

is pretty fucking hilarious man
>>
>>17899411
>Focusing on the good things in a relationship
>Rubbing your relationship in other people's faces
Are you deliberately being obtuse?
>>
she guessed how many bites it would take me to eat my bowl of cereal

too bad she cheated
>>
>>17899426

>guys i know that a lot of people in this cancer ward wont make it to next year
>but lets forget about them and talk about what we look forward to about living
>at least ill be able to see how the avengers end, huh guys?

c'mon man this is some top fucking kek narcissism you got going here.

trust me i get tired of the never ending stream of 'boo hoo im single' threads, but this thread is a hilarious middle finger to them
>>
>>17899442
More like
>Hey guys both cancer ridden and not, I know alot of you won't make it to next year
>But let's forget about that and focus on what has made you happy about living so far
Was that really so hard to understand?
>>
>>17899456

nope, my original metaphor much more closely resembles your first post.

either way, great thread! next time just post it on literally any other board.
>>
>>17899477
Thanks for the /adv/. Now back to your regularly scheduled bullshit.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.