[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do what you want!!1

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

>guys I'm lost in life etc.
>hey man just do what you want to do in life and be yourself.
>what do YOU want for YOURSELF? If money was no issue, what would you do with your life? Then go do that. B URSELF

Jk if you have student loans, financial obligations, are status-conscious AT ALL, or grew up with parents who never let you cultivate your dreams, talents and interests so you could go be doctor/engineer/lawyer, then just kill yourself you're a loser
>>
>>17899275
>being status concious
>>
>>17899415
Acknowledging that "in doing what I want with my life and I'm gonna wear a naruto headband in public" is a shitty idea.

Status conscious
>>
File: image.jpg (115KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
115KB, 600x800px
>>17899428
Who gives a fuck
>>
>>17899428
what a sad attitude. enjoy living this only life you have according to other peoples ideals.
>>
>>17899483
this

naruto headband is best
>>
>>17899275
>listening to advice from middle-class millennials whose worst worry is having the previous generation of iphone
>>
>>17899527
>baby boomer ruined the global economy and has nothing better to do then bitch about millennials before they die

Fuck off
>>
>>17899275

>jk if you're status conscious your'e a loser

you are htough. you act like saying 'do what you want' is bad advice just becuase you're more concerned about how people see you than whether or not you're happy.

>financial obligations

namely student loans which can be defferred easily throughout your entire life.

the problem wiht most people, namely people like you, is that you'd rather live a comfy life style than do what supposedly makes you happy. then complain about it. no ones claiming life can be perfect and you can have it all. people move to the big city to pursue dreams and in return end up sleeping 4 to a room and eating out only once a month. its not that big a deal when compared to doing what you want iwth your life htough.

>parents didn't cultivate you

wow, grow up, boom, now what your parents did doesn't matter and you can do whatever you want. you say that as if most people who cultivate their dreams had supportive parents. protip: they did not.
>>
File: 1470562328559.jpg (77KB, 750x750px) Image search: [Google]
1470562328559.jpg
77KB, 750x750px
>it's an "I'm 18 and dropped out of first semester law episode"
>everyone has to be as miserable as me and spend their lives doing something they hate for the "greater good"

Holey.moley
>>
>>17899483
How the fuck do you homeless, Union Square hippies get smartphones and internet?

Are you just stealing the wifi from McDonalds to post this shit?

Now I know what all these hobos with iPhones are doing; posting on /adv/ all day.
>>
>>17899669
How come if "do what you want" becomes "give up", you're all a sudden in the wrong?

I'm being who I want to be. I'm happy doing nothing. Why is this wrong to the "positive" ideal?
>>
>>17899867

if 'do what you want' is 'give up' but the thing you're giving up is what you want to do in life, then the two are contradictory.

if its your passion ti 'give up' thats fine, but in the context of the OP comitting suicide isnt following your dreams and doing hwat you want, its being a pussy because doing what you want takes too much effort.
>>
>>17899652
>I'M THE VICTIM
>>
>>17899957
>IM NOT TAKING RESPONSIBILITY FOR MY FUCKUPS AND HAVE NO SELF-AWARENESS
>>
>>17900031
yeah this isn't totally misguided considering you're replying to a guy in mid 20s who is living in Eastern Europe
>>
>>17900083
Who cares who you are

It's who you're representing in your post
>>
>>17900126
>being so triggered that everyone who disagrees must belong to the group you don't like
>>
>>17900083
This isn't totally misguided seeing how you're replying to a 20 something Somali migrant currently balls deep in your sister
>>
>>17900146
No one said that you are part of that group, I'm saying it doesn't matter who you are, you're presenting the ideas of that group in a discussion format on an anonymous forum so you attack the group that they are representing.

If they're was a post talking about how manspreading is a real issue it'd be safe to assume that the poster is a female and will be treated like one until proven otherwise
>>
>>17900182
You associated me with boomers and that's a strawman, face it, you went full retard.
>>
>>17900206
I wasn't him but for discussion sake yea
There's nothing wrong with that assciation
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.