[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

should I just become a loser?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: 1429020834339.jpg (79KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1429020834339.jpg
79KB, 600x600px
all I do when I have vacation, or time off work, or the weekend is sit back and play video games.

I have no drive or motivation to do anything in my life, and I'd really just love to be a loser.

You know what I'd do if I had money? Nothing.

So since I'm never going to have money, why don't I just become a loser, cut back on my hours, stop trying to make ends meet, and just live for video games?
>>
>>17899192
Do it op. Just don't be an asshole and blame the world later when you hate your life. Don't play the fucking victim when you're old and crusty living in a shit situation because you decided to be a lazy fuck in your youth.
>>
I went through the same exact shit OP.

It's simple, you are addicted. Stop playing video games all toget her, hell, turn off your computer in your spare time and go out. Simple as that, take a walk, read books, but don't sit in front of a computer.

Most men who have this problem masturbate way too much, it kills your drive to do something. Stop playing, turn off your computer and stop masturbating so much.

There is no way around that, life is harsh and calls for hard methods to make something out of yourself.
>>
>>17899294
Not OP but any advice on what to do without video games? Taking a walk wont help you meet people and reading a book is the exact same antisocial recluse hobby as video games.
>>
>>17899192

If i were you id take the following branching steps.

1) examine myself and ensure I dont have clinical depression or higher goals and dreams that can be attained.

2A) yes? See a doctor

2B) no? Cut them hours and fucking game, son!
>>
>>17899650
My doctor said I was depressed, but I think it was just my cheating GF at the time.

I dumped her a few months ago, and now I actually look forward to coming home to play video games, instead of coming home to listen to her bitch and moan while I can't play video games.
>>
>>17899636

If youre already a nerdy dude and want social outlet head down to comic shops when they have game events. They do magic the gathering, dungeons and dragons, miniatures.

Extra incentive. I have a slutty cute asian bud with double Ds. She digs nerds so she goes those places to pick up.

Theres always outlets for you, but if you want some without transforming yourself and leaving your comfort zone, then do that with your life.
>>
>>17899192

because without making ends meet you literally cant play video games. you cant afford new ones and you cant afford to live.

its okay to just want to coast through life. its a myth that were all destiend for greatness.

but you do have to do the bare minimum to maintain your lifestyle
>>
>>17899664
pls be local

mid west?

does she want to blow me on my couch while I do a no death/no bonfire run on Dark Souls?
>>
>>17899675
Canada. South west ontario.
She is into that for sure. Sorry man.

But what I mean is nerd loving girls exist and if theyre smart (which her masters degree ass is) they figure that shit out and hit the pond.

I was so mad though. Shes a highschool friend and we remet a year ago at a reunion. Girl came at my dick fuckin hard. Closest i ever came to cheating. Shes too hot.

But i love my wife so now i just live in half regret and half relief that i have some kind of will power.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.