[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I convince my chubby girlfriend to exercise? Any tips

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: tumblr_mz251x58Q61tocelgo1_500.jpg (77KB, 451x750px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mz251x58Q61tocelgo1_500.jpg
77KB, 451x750px
How do I convince my chubby girlfriend to exercise? Any tips to startle her interest?
We all like curves and is not that she is a fat whale, but let's say her power animal is the sloth and I'm trying to change that about her...any tips?
>>
first of all, is she insecure about her body? does she want to change it?
>>
you can send her to me.

my dick wont complain for some juicy piece of ass.
>>
Do you workout? if yes, suggest training together sometime so you get her started. A good start will get her motivated
>>
I just casually talk about some hot fit girls that I used to date. Makes her feel a bit insecure.

Also, I rally her to do physical activities with me. She won't lift with me because she's too lazy, but if I make a date out of bike riding to some bars or out to brunch, she is usually down.
>>
>>17898760

Basically this>>17898774

Answer is most likely yes. But also realise she doesn't have to exercise to lose weight, a change in diet will achieve the same results.
>>
>>17898779
Your girlfriend has too much insecurity if the first thing that sticks out to her when you flaunt hot exes in front of her face is that she can't compare and not that you're being a douche.

OP, if she was chubby when you started dating, you can try to get her enthusiastic about doing stuff together but that's about it. Or well, breaking up of course... But the assumption is that you liked her if you got with her. You can't just decide afterwards that now you want her to shape up even though nothing about her changed. You're not supposed to treat partners like projects.
This is assuming she's 100% fine with her weight. If she's not, forget what I said and encourage her to become someone she doesn't just not feel embarrassed of but is actually proud of.

If she gained weight during the relationship, it's much easier. Point it out to her in the most delicate and supportive way that you noticed she gained a bit and you were wondering whether everything's okay, how she feels about it etc. If you notice insecurity (not wanting to do certain positions anymore, deflecting compliments, neglecting her looks/grooming) that's a great thing to point out. Then you can start making a plan together and you can be the supportive partner checking up on her progress. Just make sure to pick realistic goals and actually build her condition instead of opting straight away for some hardcore work out plan that she will never stick to and will only get discouraged by.

If you literally meant that you are simply but off by how sedentary she is (unsure from OP), if you can spare the money a bike would be a nice gift and also a nice way to spend more time together while being low key active.
>>
>>17898760
Best way. Start going to the gym yourself. Shes probably aware of her problems and will say shit like "oh i wish i could go with you" then drag her ass.

Two advantages: one there is almost no way shed think you were calling her fat and making her go. Almost. Could clear you from pissing her off and looking like an asshole.

Two: cant expect her to do something you wouldnt do yourself nigga. You also wont be an asshole for expecting difficult goals of her you couldnt do yourself.

Three (i lied about two): youll get in shape too mang.
>>
Good luck OP I tried to get my lazy chubby gf to stick to a diet and gym for over a year if a woman doesn't want to change then she won't I ended up breaking up with her bc Im not gong to spend the rest of my life with a fatass
>>
If you are not attracted to her, there aren't a shortage of guys who love chubby girls... Let her be with someone who wants her all ways.
>>
>>17898760
Does she want to change?
If she wants to change, encourage her and have a healthy lifestyle with her - diet together, exercise together, all that jazz.
If she doesn't want to change, either accept it or let her be. You don't date people and then try to change them against their will.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.