[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

help me

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 1

File: crying.jpg (18KB, 720x480px) Image search: [Google]
crying.jpg
18KB, 720x480px
I have this "thing" that when guys ignore me or not giving me attention I starting to have a crush on them. last year I had a FWB and we started to talk less and hang out less (it was very sudden), while we were FWB I thought I felt nothing and he said he was in love with me and I declined him. so now we dont talk and I think I made a mistake. I have been thinking about him every day since he cutted off the relationship ( year ago). and I have this another friend that we used to hangout a lot and now we switched schools and he is in a diffrent class. he is making a lot of new friends. I dont really have the chance to make new friends because I stayed with a lot of the people from last year in the same class. last year the friend said he is in love with me and I declined him also, now I want him back all to myself. I am thinking about these two guys all the time. please help.
>>
>>17898616
Dumb cunt.
>>
>>17898616
>I have this "thing" that when guys ignore me or not giving me attention I starting to have a crush on them
didnt read the rest. kindly off yourself
>>
You're a woman, of the attention whoring kind. You don't want a date, you want full attention without giving out anything in return. As a woman, you want what you can't have, but you won't lift a finger to get it.
>>
>>17898616
a lot of women are like this. you're retarded and why some people say girls dont like ncie guys. you dont appreciate when a guy wants you. you will probably be like this until your early 30s.
>>
I don't know if you're asking for advice or ranting.

Women are biologically programmed to pursue men that don't give them attention. It's like an addictive high and it's human evolutionary instinct that drives you towards men that don't give you attention.

It is the nature of the male to spread his seed so to speak, and the woman to garnish attention from prospective males. In short, your survival instincts kick in the moment you feel threatened by a lack of male attention, and it definitely threatens you. It threatens your way of thinking and your self image.

And it is this rollercoaster of emotions that has you fooled. You find yourself attracted to men that ignore you, but you're simply threatened by their lack of attention. Once you've acquired that attention you are immediately satisfied and no longer capable of being attracted, not until you feel threatened again.

And it is the very same feeling of being threatened that you experience when your man gets attention from other women. It's all a biological indication that you are ready to have children. Are you mentally and emotionally ready to have children? Dear God no, I suggest you abstain or exercise safe sex to the fullest extent possible
>>
one thing that makes me feel like shit is that i even wasnt able enough to make use these kind of girls for sex

i am not stupid, but i just get so retarded even today so i dont know how to ignore them the right way (whatever the fuck that means)

OP, please tech me how to do this! i really want to make women like you my whores.
>>
>>17898758
she is a prick tease extraordinaire but her husband is a fool.

What kind of weak self loathing cuckold sits idle while she cultivates all these men?
>>
>>17898891
>to the fullest extent possible

kek'd

I hate women like that. Such trivial child mentality bs. I'm here like, hey, you posted on POF, are you still single? her: yes I'm single. me: wanna go on a date? her: yes i wanna go (hours go by, she's at work, i get tired of waiting around 9pm or so, txt again, she doesn't answer)

And you just wanna slap em and delete their dating accounts.
>>
i guess this is why some nice guys end up becoming dicks.
>>
>>17899081
this here.

Women who spend their time using men for self gratification.

Seriously, when tf do you see men catching heat over married women? Most of us in our right minds are HAPPY she's married, especially if she's married to someone good.

Along come women just begging for attention, and to us it's like the very OPPOSITE of the married woman. A woman who is completely available, doesn't wanna settle down for anyone, is emotionally unstable, and doesn't realize just how easy it is to fix this, if she simply dated a guy who likes her, and she's attracted to.
>>
>>17899107
>Along come women just begging for attention, and to us it's like the very OPPOSITE of the married woman. A woman who is completely available, doesn't wanna settle down for anyone, is emotionally unstable, and doesn't realize just how easy it is to fix this, if she simply dated a guy who likes her, and she's attracted to.

yeah, its annoying. when my mate had a long term gf, other girls where all over him.

people, even women, keep telling me i am too nice to the women i date. makes no sense to me. what am i meant to do? act like a bit of a dick or ignore them because i know it will make them crave me more. its not me. i dont know why some women cant just appreciate a guy that likes her.
>>
>>17898788
...then realise, that things arent working out greatly the way it is, then hurry to nail some random hobo down with a kid who you divorce after you start to see, that your life is twice as shitty as everybode elses in your agegroup. That way you not only ruin your life but also the life of your hobo and your kids.

merry christmas
>>
>>17899134
Sheltered people in first world countries love to create drama out of nothing for their lives, 'guys that just likes her' = boring, so she just pursues a more volatile SO.
>>
>>17898691
fuck you

lol

op yes you need to deal with this somehow

how i don't know but you've got self-awareness of the problem which is step #1

step#2 is watch out for the asshole guys that can sense this in you and take advantage of it

#3 find some nice guy who likes you

i guess
>>
>>17899134
this shit happened to me. dude even a gay female friend of mine started playing stupid games to get my attention. and another one flat out asked if I wanted to fuck. mind you, before this, she NEVER showed interest. and I always respected her. there was a time when she even slept on the same bed as me (big sleepover between multiple friends), while she had a bf mind you, which I was uncomfortable with because there was a girl I was attracted to myself. AND STILL I did nothing with her, or her to me.

it took my other female friend to make her aware I was in a relationship. and she caught me off guard so fast and so early in my relationship with the other girl, that i was actually tempted... still I did nothing. i even felt guilty afterward for having been tempted.. i felt like i lost a spiritual war.. thankfully nothing happened, and my relationship only grew stronger.

but it goes to show, man. how different men and women can be..

that same girl who asked to fuck later got married, and at her baby shower she was smoking a cigarette.. life.

and the girl I was with dumped me anyway. soon as that happened, literally no one gave a fuck.

then you realize how fake it all is.
>>
>>17899382
>#3 find some nice guy who likes you

but she will probably dump him because she doesent feel a "spark".
>>
OP will not respond so I've got some questions.

1. How do you identify and avoid girls like OP?
2. How do you get the attention of a girl, if you've got no gf or anything that will catch her attention immediately like that?
3. How to deal with emotionally distant girls?
>>
>>17899081
their is nothing wrong with being a nice guy you just have to be the right type of nice. don"t be a fucking doormat nice guy but a nice guy with a backbone and with goals in life. you should have no problem getting girls if you are the right type of nice guy.
>>
>>17899531
>but a nice guy with a backbone and with goals in life

im more like this but i still get messed about a lot. i have more goals, interests than any guy i know. pretty much every guy i know just takes drugs, plays video games, and watches netflix but they have no problems with girls. i get dates but after a handful of dates the girls are usually like "anon, i like you but it isnt any deeper than that, sorry, lets be friends". maybe i am just meeting the wrong girl, i dont know.
>>
>>17899559
well all I can tell you is that you need a sweet spot with women maybe your neediness is coming to strong with women and you just need to adjust it. you need to be a guy who she feels she is chasing but at the same time you need to show her that you care once in a while. that is what I am talking about with the sweet spot.
>>
>>17899580
>well all I can tell you is that you need a sweet spot with women maybe your neediness is coming to strong with women and you just need to adjust it.

i dont know. im pretty chilled about stuff like this. if anything, its the girls that are more needy than me. all i really do is suggest cool things we could do together.

>>17899580
>you need to be a guy who she feels she is chasing but at the same time you need to show her that you care once in a while

why though? its not me. if i like spending my time with someone then im not going to play games with them. its silly if women expect a guy to play hard to get because its more exciting. the only women who has ever appreciated me was a 40 year old women
>>
>>17899580
>caring

Disingenuous bs.
When ppl meet on apps, there's hardly a reason to care unless you know them well. Only way to achieve this is by talking often. Really, it's just a missed opportunity if the girl feels suffocated in any way toward the beginning. It just shows you her life is not in tune with you.
>>
>>17899603
>if women expect a guy to play hard to get because its more exciting

see this is your problem you don't put yourself in the girls mind and you thing they want the same things as you. stop projecting things that you want in a girls that is not how relationships work. women do want excitement that is how they work they are more emotional then men and they want to see you as a reward they should win over. why do you thing humans like to play gambling machines? you need to be like that slot machine that ever time she pulls the lever their the possibility of her winning.
>>
>>17899627
>they want to see you as a reward
Not him. This mentality is so fucking flawed I'd rather die alone than play games like this.
>>
>>17899631
enjoy dying alone you refuse to be in a girls mind and don't accept them as more emotional then men. your 2 dimensional personality of a nice guy is not going to work for them.
>>
>>17899627
>defending the stupid shit women do

I don't see any slot machines, just wage slaves tired of the bullshit. Women need to wake the fuck up dude. Todays woman a shit, the more you defend this weakness, the more society falls.
>>
>>17899645
This has nothing to do with being a nice guy. Yes women are more emotion driven, I know that pretty much well, but it doesn't mean that they have to act like spoiled brats trying to play guys and see rewards. I'm a fucking person not an object or a reward, I deserve some respect you know?
>>
>>17899627
>women do want excitement that is how they work they are more emotional then men and they want to see you as a reward they should win over.

yeah but they should be excited that they are getting to know a new guy and they are happy spending time with him. building a relationship is about finding happiness in the company of your partner. the excitement fades. you're just defending bull shit desu.
>>
>>17899645
>enjoy dying alone
I was about to say the same thing to you
>>
>>17899663
not bullshit bro I had more success with women by chasing my myself instead of chasing women. I even put my own demands on the table and women change themselves for me so they can attract me.
>>
>>17899693
But that's just it:
You're being assertive
Women love being controlled
"Nice guys" can't offer that.
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.