[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

broke up with a girl who said she loved me today, it was hard

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: Capture.png (32KB, 448x399px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
32KB, 448x399px
broke up with a girl who said she loved me today, it was hard but I finally did it. She bought me these shoes for Christmas. What the hell do I do?
>>
>>17898401
Thank her and keep them. You tried to give them back, like any decent person should but if she really insists, it'd be a dick move to refuse her.
>>
>>17898401
You are such a faggot
>>
>>17898423
I know. Very melodramatic, but cut me some slack my heart is broke
>>
>>17898438
Cut all contact and move on.

Don't take the shoes. It will only remind you of her and won't make this any easier.
>>
File: FB_IMG_1437117506752.jpg (9KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1437117506752.jpg
9KB, 480x480px
Take the shoes. From then on the only thing that you have to learn after seeing them everytime is how to transform the searing pain into pushups.
>>
>>17898401

OP, I need to end things between myself and the girl I'm in love with. She's very much in love with me too.

How did you do it? I can't bring myself to.
>>
>>17898401
Calin, she insisted. So accept them, and either give them to charity, or use them as a reminder of your fuckup.
>>
>>17898515
It wasn't easy, but today I was sitting in my room alone, thinking, and I decided I was ready. It took about two weeks of building up mixed with some unhealthy behavior to get to this point. But I'm here, and I said what I needed to say

What I told her was that we moved too fast (saying I love you after 3 weeks on her end), and that I realized that I jump from relationship to relationship so that I can take on someone elses problems instead of ever fixing my own. I told her I don't want a relationship, I didn't want to leave her but it was the right thing to do
>>
>>17898531
>we took things too fast
Were you officially dating and she said that after 3 weeks? If so, I can see where you're coming from, but at the same time I doubt you held off on fucking her before she said it.
I'm a guy and my last gf liked me a lot more than I liked her, but I never faulted her for saying "I love you" after we had only been dating a week or two when I fucked her before we were going out and all throughout.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.