[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm in a serious rut

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: 1469412236432.jpg (40KB, 639x606px) Image search: [Google]
1469412236432.jpg
40KB, 639x606px
I've dealt with depression for several years but things were going well at the beginning of December. I had an awesome girlfriend, liked my job, had a lot of friends, etc. When she broke up with me I did some pretty childish things while drinking that basically ruined any chance we had of getting back together and lost me a close friend. Despite both these people ultimately proving to be selfish in the end, I decided to reexamine the way I treat people and how I deal with my stress.

I also decided to drop some of the less constructive habits that I was using to cope. Excessive masturbation, drinking, eating poorly, etc. I'm going to the gym more frequently now and saving money for a brighter future. I thought that treating my body better would be the first step to getting back on my feet. But now those lost vices, this horrible month, and my depression have made me low energy, bitter, and irritable.

All I ever think about is wanting to get back in touch with my exes, getting puss on Tinder, how much I hate my job in the post-holiday season, how bored I am with all my hobbies, how miserable I feel, and how badly I've treated people all my life (whether or not that's even true outside of the current circumstances). I take it out on people and everyone's noticed how mean and distant I've become. I'm so stressed out and exhausted and I lie awake every night ruminating.

I really don't wanna be like this but I'm lonely and stagnating in life. I'm working towards a better future but I need something now. Basically how do I be happier in the short term?
>>
start by counting your blessings.

when you compare yourself to some kids living in a shit hole in the east you start to perk up

feelsgoodman.jpg
>>
>>17898413
I don't necessarily feel better about having a superior quality of life to a Vietnamese child's
>>
>>17898413
Not OP, but that never helps me. Thinking about how there are people in the world with real problems makes me feel like a piece of shit for getting depressed over first world problems like having no friends.
>>
I seem to be going through the same thing, I'm being followed around by about 30 to 40 people at a time and they keep spraying this gas around me to where I can't think, and they continue to space me out and workers and target and walmart participate in it like they are in the military, they also seem to be breaking into my car when I leave and go inside, hi my name is Brandon Jackson and I live in Paulding County in some kind of open prison. If you want to watch just come on down I am in the shopping centers in hiram georgia, oh you will definitely see me. you will also see the policie or gov, maybe military disguised people who trying to slowly murder me, did I mention they continually try to induce a heart attack this includes the target and walmart workers, my question is which lawyer wants to find treasure?
>>
I didn't proofread, I'm too fast for that
>>
>>17898472

You should. That kid would trade his problems for yours in a heartbeat.
>>
I forgot someone listening reminded me, these people just walked up to me and put me in a project, but it feels like they are kind of experimenting on me, i think the goal was death by child heart attack boner, I'm serious, but I think they are trying to use me as a practice dummy to practice on like they are fighting a wild animal, did I mention these people made me homeless?
>>
any advice would be great, like how to get these autisitc drones from following me around? I mean there are lots and before this they told me they all moved here to show me the zapruder
>>
did I mention its almost the whole town is involved or so it appears, and one of the churches is trying to make my boy pussy pop.. so this could be similar to a ...but yeah the group is following me around trying to control every thought and action even when I'm sitting in my car
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.