[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Am I actually a fag?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1

File: maxresdefault.jpg (83KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
83KB, 1280x720px
I've had girlfriends in the past, but there's this twink in one of my classes and all I can think about is fucking him. Am I a fag or am I just turning prison gay?
>>
>>17898238
yes you're gay
>>
>>17898243
Fucking hell I had a plan, I was supposed to marry a redpilled woman and have 5 beautiful Aryan babies to help ensure the future of the white race
>>
Yes you are a fag
>>
>>17898248
Did it ever occur to you that you could be bisexual?
>>
>>17898284
This has all happened over the course of the last couple weeks, it hasn't even occurred to me
>>
Don't let these GRIDS fags and Feminists that infect this board trick you OP, it is NOT worth it. You are less likely to get deadly diseases trudging through a sewer than you are having gay sex ESP with a Twink whos probably promiscuous.
https://youtu.be/jjPQ_jVlEnQ?t=4m46s
>>
>>17898238

you might be a fag. you might be straight. you might be curious. you might be bi. you might just be gay for this one particular guy.

you might be into doing dudes on the side or whatever.

go experiment and find out. make it fun.
>>
>>17898364
>go experiment and find out
Worst fucking advice ever, if you fuck around with dudes you are crazy likely to get an STD unless your partner has also never had gay sex.
>>
>>17898373
>>17898362
But if it's just one guy I'm bumming, are STDs really a problem?
>>
>>17898384
Everything Sam Hyde says in that video is true.
>>
>>17898384
Wear a condom jesus
>>
>>17898394
Link?
>>
>>17898399
Already in the thread
>>17898362
>>
I'll never understand why people make such a big deal about this stuff. Why do you care if you're gay, or if its just this one guy, or if you're just gay on weekends... As long as you're happy, why make trouble where there is none?
>>
>>17898248
>>>/Pol/
>>
>>17898373
>>17898362
>condoms don't exist
>>
>>17898419
It's just that you don't wake up one day and go 'I'm gay!'. You just assume for most of your life you are straight, and it takes some time to even realize you like men.
>>
>>17898445
>condoms don't exist
>sex being pleasurable with condoms
>>
You are only as gay as your last fuck and even then, it's one guy. Regardless, who really cares? It's trendy to be a fag now anyway because everything is a social construct and you just need to unlearn your biases. Hundreds of thousands of years of evolution? Nawwwww... /s
>>
>>17898478

>le slash s may may
you have to go back.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.