[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anxiety Attack Advice and Questions

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: Cz29Y3_XcAIQk3l.jpg (31KB, 399x464px) Image search: [Google]
Cz29Y3_XcAIQk3l.jpg
31KB, 399x464px
I have stress-induced panic attacks from what I can self-diagnose
>body starts to feel numb
>feel a very slight tinge of dizziness, but not enough to say effect driving
>heartrate goes up massively
>trouble breathing correctly
>tingling in my lungs

I self-diagnosed this because I also get Exploding Head Syndrome once a week at least.

Now to my questions

1) Are there any effective treatments for this other than getting a prescription for Valium or other mind-altering drug?
2) To Girls, Am I seen as weak or cowardly for having these? I never had them in high school and I'm just starting to get them now at 23. Have you ever had a relationship with a guy who had these and how much of a strain is it?
>>
Plz help
>>
>>17898161
Guys will develope that before the age of 25 if its going to happen.

You'll have to go to a doctor and get meds or figure out why you're stressing. And yes there is a reason, it might be subconsious but if you're self aware you should already know why you're feeling like that.
>>
>>17898161
Do you exercise? Much of my anxiety symptoms were helped by doing cardio like running. Inactivity does a hell of a number to your body.
You're not weak or anything. You probably just need to change something.
>>
>>17898161

26 year old here. Mostly you just learn to ignore it. I had a job interviews today. My body felt like spaghetti while I was driving on the high way. I was constantly changing the radio state, rolling up and down windows. Anything to distract myself.

There really is no "cure," you just learn it wont hurt you and let it pass.

As for girls, I always feel anxious the first several times a meet a girl. I feel it probably shows, but it has never hurt my chances with them.
>>
>>17898380
>26 year old here. Mostly you just learn to ignore it. I had a job interviews today. My body felt like spaghetti while I was driving on the high way. I was constantly changing the radio state, rolling up and down windows. Anything to distract myself.
Its not so much the interview as keeping my imagination from running wild when I'm working. When I get corrected by my boss I try to justify myself and ramble on and it seems like being argumentative but I just can't shut up. Its cost me two jobs, I've explained this before but its not good enough.

I also don't want to go to the doctors and get diagnosed with a mental illness because with all these laws democrats use to prevent "mentally ill people" from doing things I become a 2nd class citizen.
>>
>>17898379
>Do you exercise?
No and I want to but I find myself tired almost all the time.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.