[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Fucked up

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: image.png (799KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
799KB, 1280x720px
So basically I am going to bootcamp this summer after I graduate (yes I am 18) and my gf is going to be a senior in high school. I, just really worried to lose her, when she goes to college, and maybe while she is still in school. So I plan rig before I leave, or as soon as I get back to get her pregnant. How fucked up am I? And what should I do besides that? I just don't want to lose her, yes I know it's crazy but still idk what else to do.
>>
Terrible plan don't ruin some poor girls life just bc your afraid of being lonely stop being a selfish asshole
>>
Fuck her like crazy now.
If she demands you use condoms, pop holes in them.
If she's on the pill, swap them out for placebos.
If she gets pregnant, and says she wants an abortion, tell her you're absolutely pro-life.

Whenever necessary, comfort the idea.
>>
>>17898077
Make here want you more, make the bond that the two of you should have even stronger so that way she'll be afraid of losing you just as much as you are of losing her.
>>
>>17898077
Dumb dumb what happens if you two have the kid (optional: get married) then split up and she takes the kid?

Mind you this is the same kid that was a plot device in keeping you two together.

Dude as someone who lost their high school sweetheart of nearly 3 years to the military, and who knows countless other guys and girls who have worse luck with partners. Just go with the flow, if it sticks it sticks and that's great. And if it ends, it ends and you see each others characters.

My Dad put it to me best: "if she can't handle this, what makes you think that when you move for different schools, or a better job, or what have you - that she will stay around?"

The answer is, nothing. This is a pretty good litmus test. Don't forge the short term for some long term goal built on a lie

>tl;dr don't do it, go with the flow, you will both mature together or separate
>>
Please let this be bait. Otherwise you're the stupidest kid I've seen on /adv/ in 2016. And that's saying something for /adv/.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.