[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

humanity

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5

File: image.jpg (600KB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
600KB, 3264x2448px
I have lost most faith in humanity.
SJWs, feminazis, etc. have ruined the world.
I might be thinking to go join some underground terrorist group or something.
(btw just fyi I'm a guy with a little bit of a disability on my head, so I can't do many things because of that. adds to list of screwups)
Wat do now, my /adv/isors?
Terrorist group?
>>
>>17897990
Sure if you enjoy being shot by a SWAT team or droned. Why dont you stop being a faggot and join the legion or the military?
>>
File: 1456261249837.jpg (27KB, 490x350px) Image search: [Google]
1456261249837.jpg
27KB, 490x350px
>>17897990
Dumbest shit I've ever read
>>
postsnatal surgery on my head
read it fag
>>
>>17897990
>I'm a guy with a little bit of a disability on my head
That was apparent after your second sentence.

>Wat do now, my /adv/isors?
Therapy. What could you possibly offer to a terrorist group?
>>
I've already got therapy but I've still got a hunch
>>
I would want to rid the world of its problems (one by one) so either vigilante or terrorist
>>
GTFO /adv/ and be a hobo
>>
File: 1463164537827.gif (220KB, 378x364px) Image search: [Google]
1463164537827.gif
220KB, 378x364px
>>17898008
This gets better and better
>>
Is OP kill?
>>
>>17898008
ever thought about taking part in the russian version of hunger games.
games winter 2.

i would like to see you take some frostbite in siberia.
>>
>>17898008
Charity begins at home, anon. If you can't find a therapist helping you to deal with all your issues, there is always a shotgun to the mouth method.
>>
nah OP should just go to siberia
>>
CCCP will solve all problems!
Just take a free ticket to one of the following locations:
gulag
gulag
gulag
gulag
>>
>>17898003
he could be a suicide bomber.
This would achieve both my suggestion, and his aspiration.
>>
>Anomic suicide reflects an individual's moral confusion and lack of social direction, which is related to dramatic social and economic upheaval.

>It is the product of moral deregulation and a lack of definition of legitimate aspirations through a restraining social ethic, which could impose meaning and order on the individual conscience. This is symptomatic of a failure of economic development and division of labour to produce organic solidarity. People do not know where they fit in within their societies and is a state of moral disorder where man does not know the limits on his desires, and is constantly in a state of disappointment.
>>
>>17898095
He's going to fuck it up somehow though. Explosives aren't easy to work with and most likely outcome is that shit won't blow up, failing the "suicide" and the "bomber" parts at the same time.
>>
File: hatred.jpg (212KB, 1918x1038px) Image search: [Google]
hatred.jpg
212KB, 1918x1038px
Become an hero, get the highest score.
>>
>>17897990
Terrorists are a lot more of a true problem than SJWs and feminazis.
>>
>>17898142
Not like either are a real problem in the first world. Terrorist are pretty much insignificant danger statistically and most of the negative effects come from the response to their actions. SJWs and feminazis tweet stuff and post in their echo chambers, ignoring the places solves the problem.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.