[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I just want to be a little skinny beta male bitch. And I want

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_8911.jpg (686KB, 1720x1147px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8911.jpg
686KB, 1720x1147px
I just want to be a little skinny beta male bitch. And I want a strong, thick alpha girl to use me and to make me watch her fuck other, stronger men and make me eat her out after they're done. I want her to lead my life and make my decisions for me. I want to be a cuck. I want to accept my rightful place as a dutiful, loving, submissive cuckold.

Problem is, I'm tall and big and my girlfriend isn't into cuckolding. Please help me.
>>
Work for MTV or Buzzfeed?
>>
>>17897787
Write this on ok cupid and you'll fid exactly what you're looking for just be honest and straight up from the beginning
>>
>>17897787

You want someone to make decisions for you. You want to not be responsible for your own life. You are a sad, sad man.

My advice? Grow a pair and take charge of your shit.
>>
>>17897812
toxic masculinity
>>
>>17897816

Because I said "grow a pair"?

He (you?) literally says what I said:

>I want her to lead my life and make my decisions for me.

That's not healthy, doesn't matter if you are a man, a woman, or in between. People have to be responsible and not hide on someone else's lap.
>>
>>17897787
Don't let a fetish control your life, leave it in the bedroom. Real life requires you to be a big boy and make your own decisions
>>
>>17897821
>>17897824
Maybe he doesn't want that. You're being very close-minded.
>>
>>17897830

>I want her to lead my life and make my decisions for me.

Do you even read, bro?
>>
>>17897787
You don't really HAVE to be skinny, if it's such a big deal for you, then lose some weight. Being tall is basically a non-issue. Just gotta find a chick who's into that, which is going to be tricky.

>>17897830
Letting others make decisions for you is a horrible idea, usually leading to the opposite of what one wants. Nothing wrong with being a cuck but gotta know when a fetish ends and mental issues start.
>>
File: 1482657965120.jpg (39KB, 716x461px) Image search: [Google]
1482657965120.jpg
39KB, 716x461px
>>17897848
>Nothing wrong with being a cuck
>>
>>17897884
This. If the boys from pol saw this they would die of laughter. Why circumstances does one have to live under to think being a cuck is beneficial to anybody in any way
>>
File: 1420068265629.gif (389KB, 255x255px) Image search: [Google]
1420068265629.gif
389KB, 255x255px
>>17897787
oh boy,
femdom,
be careful what you wish for, i personally know a lot of people who got burned multiple times by giving someone else the control.
Lost everything, ended up with children who were not theirs, ended up in debt and ALONE.

If you want this, make sure you have a normal relationship as a basis first. based on trust love and so on.
>>
File: mustache.jpg (54KB, 400x537px) Image search: [Google]
mustache.jpg
54KB, 400x537px
>>17897902
>based on trust love
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.