[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Acne caused me agoraphobia and social fobia.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

File: 20161227_202257.jpg (358KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
20161227_202257.jpg
358KB, 1280x720px
Okay /adv/ I need help don't have any money to a Dermatologist, I feel pretty depressed about my face, eventually I find myself with the social fear of people watching my face when I go to a mall restaurant even takin out trash and I even considered killing myself I didn't assist to classes because my face, and now my grades suck I might even be expulsed from college because the times I didn't enter my classes. I feel a lot of impotence cause I can't do nothing about it.
>>
Wash your face morning and night with a good facewash, maybe get those alcohol pads, avoid touching your face. Drink water and consume less sugar.

Buy witch hazel from the market. It is near the isopropyl alcohol section. It comes in a similar looking container as iso alcohol. You dab some on a paper towel and wipe your face with it during the day whenever it gets dirty or oily. Helps fight acne.

Good luck m8. Don't stress.
>>
Dude don't kill yourself. the acne can probably be dealt with in time.
>>
>>17897678
try the stuff you can get without prescriptions

bezoyl perox 10% in USA is fairly strong
>>
>>17897678
Your insurance might cover more than you think. This is the idea: go to your PCP, get a referral to a derm, (eventually) get started on isotretinoin.
>>
I don't know if this is an urban myth, but I put a towel on my pillow and switch it out after I've used it 4 times (rotating it so my face is on a clean part before I go to sleep each time). Think about how greasy your face is, and how putting your head on the same greasy pillow all the time could affect acne. Then again, maybe I was never slated to get acne, but I have never had anything but single breakouts once or twice a year for the past 8 years.
>>
>>17897678
Shave that stupid mustache and generally shave your face if you can't grow a real beard. The acne is something people will notice for a moment and then forget about in the next.

t. overly picky person who pays a lot attention to little details
>>
File: download.png (5KB, 284x177px) Image search: [Google]
download.png
5KB, 284x177px
Man, don't kill yourself. All you need to do is search up home remedies, or even consider getting a job. Work a few weeks, and BAM you can get some cash for a derm.

Don't do a permanent solution to a temporary problem :D
>>
>>17897678
dr.killzit here

1 - you need to pop those big ones, use both hands squeez from sides until all pus is out & you see blood. if you don't do this they will pop at random times & squirt on other people

2 - rinse face with soap & water

3 - pat some rubbing alcohol on cheeks

4 - put benzoyl peroxide on cheeks, no prescription needed for this stuff

5 - go to univ health clinic, get prescription for oral antibiotics (pills) very cheap, take them

do 1-4 at nite give face time to recover before morning
>>
>>17897678
Bathe twice a day, exercise 3-5 times a week with 20-30 minutes aerobic and 30-60 minutes of strength training.
Change your sheets every 3 days, change your pillowcase every night, don't reuse a towel more than once.
Don't touch your face, drink at least 4 liters of water a day (or just until your piss is nearly clear).
Cut out all fast food, and junk food, and sugar. Eat a diet consisting almost entirely of lean meat, complex carbs, veggies and fruit.

Hydrogen peroxide helps to make acne less bad, as it is both an antibacterial and will whiten. Don't pop or pick.

These are what helped me to go from literal pizza face to having 1-2 small pimples at any given time. If this doesn't work, or in addition to it, go to a dermatologist or at the very least your general practitioner.

I know how crippling it can feel, but if you give up then you're going to let life pass you by. I regret how much my skin held me back, and it still sort of haunts me now. You can do it anon, it's hard as fuck, but few things worth doing are ever easy.
>>
File: b&a.jpg (211KB, 1600x447px) Image search: [Google]
b&a.jpg
211KB, 1600x447px
>>17897678

>cute face
>curly hair

if you shaved that moustach you'd be total wife material. id date a guy like you in a heartbeat.

as for the acne, i had it bad too. pic related was me. before and after accutane. i only took it for 2.5 months and it was amazing.

that being said if ur simply unwilling you can probably settle for tretinoin. its a prescription strength face cream (though you can probably buy it online too) that makes it melt right off.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.