[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hesitant

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (25KB, 639x433px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
25KB, 639x433px
I've known a guy and have been friends for him for about five years now and I think I'm falling in love with him. He's so smart, funny, and laid back he makes me feel so at ease. I enjoy my time with him more than anyone else.

My problem is, I'm really scared of opening myself up and letting myself fall for him completely. I'm scared it's going to be another fail relationship that stops before it even starts. I'm terrified of being hurt. I feel unworthy to even be with him, like I'm wasting his time, even though that's what I want most. I haven't had string feelings for anyone in a long time but I think this is different.

How do I go about this? I'm tired of being guarded but at the same time I'm tired of not allowing myself to fully experience romance and love because of my own crippling insecurities and anxiety.
>>
How did it take you five years to become attracted to him? Do you know if he shares your feelings?
>>
>>17897697
>>17897697
It wasnt all at once. I've gradually become more and more attracted to him the more time I've spent with him.

And he doesnt. I havent really said anything and I hide what I feel from other people. I'm not good at communicating how I feel.
>>
I wish I had advice for you, but I'm in the same boat.

>>17897697
It takes me years to develop feelings for someone. I'm only now seriously considering dating a friend of like 4 years, though I've always thought she was cute. Sometimes it takes a while for people's best qualities to come out
>>
Flirt with him. Put yourself in his orbit. If he's interested in you too, he will react positively to you reaching out. He will react positively to you signaling your attraction.
>>
>>17897670
answer yes to either of these questions and the answer is not to try:
>are u <5/10?
>do you have acne?
>do you smell?
>poor oral hygiene?
>fat/chubby?

if none are yes, ask him if he's dtf.

seriously tho, if he's easy going and spending a lot of time with you, he's probably open to fucking anyways. After sex, casually ask him if he wants an intimate relationship.
>>
Please fix your self esteem issues before you even consider dating or else:
>it's going to be another fail relationship that stops before it even starts

Make sense?
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.